BOC Day: Thursday, 5/30/19

For those of you who have been fortunate enough to score a BoC in the past, what decent stuff have you gotten? Or what actual crap did you receive?

Work??? You people work? Hahahahahahahaha!!!

first timer here…took a vacation day so this should be fun

1 Like

Let’s get ready to Rrrrrrruuuuummmmbbblle!

First time BOC’r! Can’t wait!

Oh YAY! Another day of disappointment :expressionless:

People do realize that it’s just crap right? I tell you what? I have a shit ton of crap in my house that I never use, some of it new and I will send you a box full just pay shipping. Surprise! I get a clean house you get a bunch of crap life is better and we both win!!! Woot!

1 Like

I sometimes send my junk to people, and they are (often) delighted by it.

You humans are odd.

once I got a nice pair of shorts that were the right size for my husband and a shirt that fit my daughter and a toy my kids really enjoyed and an ove-glove knockoff

also, now would be a good time to log out and log back in

aren’t you human?

math is hard… please help… i got a boc on 4/24… i’m good for this today right? man i should have stayed in school.

That’s how it goes sometimes. Over the years I’ve received a bunch of total garbage, but also things like a Roomba, a watch with built-in USB storage, a nice set of serving bowls, etc etc. The shoes on my feet right now are New Balance running shoes that retail for $80. I got them in a BOC late last year; miraculously, they were in my size.

Luck to ye, Wooter.

SO HOW DOES FIND THESE BOC? TOTALLY WORKING…BUT EVEN THOUGH I’VE BEEN AROUND 10000 YRS THIS IS MY FIRST TIME SEEING IT. 10 CST, BUT WHERE?! A CERTAIN PAGE? WILL IT BE ALL FLASHY LIKE A WOOTOFF?

PRIORITIES

2 Likes

I got Gunnar glasses once and I found them very useful. Everything else sucked though

Send us your stuff, we’ll box it up, sell it as crap, and give you a %

Oh wait that’s Ebay

4 Likes

Pffft.

That’s what THEY’D have you believe.

So you’re saying you were disappointed?

1 Like