BOC Day: Thursday, 5/30/19

That’s the point. It’s like going to a yard sale and giving them $10 to fill a bag while you turn your back.

3 Likes

Im still happy about my toilet paper paper holder rod.

1 Like

Yeah…if they only gave you stuff from the free box. I got a half dozen BOCs back when woot owned woot, and those were awesome. The bags I got after the Amazon takeover were awful.

3 Likes

Pics or it didn’t happen.

Yay! Took me 12+ years to get a BOC, and this was the event that did it for me!

3 Likes

So I have 3 phones, 2 Android + 1 iPhone, with all the Woot apps in existence installed on all of them, with notifications enabled.
Think I’ll get some crap today?

1 Like

But…it doesn’t start until 10am…

You have a better shot using a PC and watching the first post in this forum thread for clues. Sometimes it’s harder to find the clues/links in the app.

1 Like

I hear you ill just be driving all day.

I can always bring my chromebook with me and leave it on the seat…

Feeling crappy, better not go into work

1 Like

Seriously… a BoC is not worth risk of driving and wooting! Takes way more attention than even a text message not that I encourage doing that either. Hopefully you mean you are riding with someone and can do this from passenger seat in that case, best of luck, the odds may not be in your favor.

2 Likes

AGREE! You have to follow along with the clues to get the BOCs. Maybe when you stop for breaks.

1 Like

HOW TO PLAY ALONG

Hi all. A reminder that you’ll be looking in the TOP POST of this thread for the BOC location hints.

They’ll be in the section “Where do I look for hints???”.

3 Likes

5 Likes

My last one was so crappy, that I have no idea why I am excited again for this one!

2 Likes

Hoping this time to get a BOC, this is my second try, it’s just so difficult when your at work, should probably be working but…I’m really curious about these bags of crap

I always hire a driver during woot events.

2 Likes

For those of you who have been fortunate enough to score a BoC in the past, what decent stuff have you gotten? Or what actual crap did you receive?

Work??? You people work? Hahahahahahahaha!!!

first timer here…took a vacation day so this should be fun

1 Like