I want to be disappointed

I want to be disappointed.

(Really I do)

Product write up:

Your dog could be like Chuck Norris!

No really!

He could with this new product…It’s an eight sided cage just like (well, not exactly) they used in the movie The Octagon from 1980 starring you know who…Chuck Norris!! (I know you probably watch it every weekend like I do)

What’s a Chuck Norris dog like? Well…

• He doesn’t chase cats, cats just give themselves up willingly
  • The term “dog owner” doesn’t apply to him, it applies to you
  • He sends you to obedience training
  • He doesn’t chase his tail…It chases him
  • He doesn’t need to speak, he just reads your mind and communicates telepathically
  • He knows where Jimmy Hoffa is buried, he just doesn’t feel like digging him up
  • He doesn’t have to chew dog toys, he destroys them with a stare
  • He knew what kind of dog food you were going to buy before you bought it
  • He doesn’t have to beg, he just opens the fridge and takes what he wants
  • He doesn’t chase cars, they just cease working in his presence
  • His dog bones bury themselves
  • He puts a leash on you and takes you for a walk
3 Likes

I want to be disappointed!

I want to be disappointed! And I’ll be disappointed either way…whether I win or not. Yay!

Not gonna happen.
One hundred seventy five
Words to a write up

Mister XYU?
Then it’ll be a thousand words
Or possibly more

So to cut this short.
“I want to be disappointed”
Except that’s eight. BAH!

1 Like

I want to be disappointed.

I’m ready and want to be disappointed

I want to be disappointed just like everyone else!

And despite your intense literary efforts, the prizes will go totally by random drawing. But congrats on meeting the 175 word goal. I THINK I also matched it in comment 24. :):man_farmer:

I want to be disappointed but I fear Woot has lost their disappointment mojo…at least based on the BoC’s received as of late. I double dog dare ya Woot!

1 Like

Two dogs enter…one dog leaves. Let your furry friends relive there Mad Max dreams in this dog friendly Thunderdome. Endorsed by Michael Vick, this arena is the perfect Christmas gift for that hard to buy for pet. Watch as your yorkie and your pitbull recreates MasterBlaster against your neighbor Marc’s boarder collie (you never really liked Marc in the first place since his boarder collie pooped on your freshly manicured lawn back in 2014) So, put on your best Tina Turner wig and grab a bunch of friends! This product promises hours of entertainment for you and your K9 friends. DISCLAIMER: this Thunderdome arena is intended for entertainment use only. We do not endorse the fighting or harming of any animal in any way. We definately do not endorse the act of gambling or betting on the outcome of the fighting or harming of any animal in any way. Michael Vick’s name is completely used without his permission and does not endorse the fighting or harming of any animal in any way (anymore). In fact, he doesn’t even endorse this product (but it did sound funny at the time)

1 Like

I want to be disappointed but with Woot I’m rarely disappointed (usually when they run out of something I want). Quite a quandary to have, isn’t it??

I want to be disappointed (again—twice divorced from king losers!!!)

I want to be disappointed-not really, i really, really want NOT to be disappointed, for once!