BOC GIVEAWAY Ends 11/30 [ENDED]

ARGH! SORRY GUYS, my first post :frowning: Fixing now

6 Likes

Even though no purchase was necessary, I did buy something today!! I want to be disappointed

1 Like

I want to be disappointed

1 Like

Write Up:

The Dogtagon… Does your dog dream of being a MMA fighter? But you know that dog fighting is SUPER GROSS (and illegal). Buy this cage and large plush dog. Fluffy can practice all his moves and no one will call the local SPCA!

8 panel wire metal “dog” crate with double latching door is fully adjustable, customizable, and transportable. Big enough for most beasts but can be adjusted to fit into your home or yard. Enjoy peace of mind knowing your “pet” is safe and sound.

8 panels:

• Can be setup with 4, 5, 6, 7, or 8 panels; or 2 at 4 sides; or 1 at 3 sides and 1 at 5 sides; or, nope that’s about it.
  • Have fun making different shapes for your “pet” to throw down!

Double Latching Gate:

• Keep your “pet” contained … but not their dreams!
  • Double latch for keeping your pet’s opponents from getting away… Plush critters can be sneaky.
  • Opposable thumbs required for easy operation.
5 Likes

No truer words have been written.

Noob. But since you’re offering BOC you will be forgiven.

Write Up:

The Octagon. Two “pets” enter; one “pet” lies; the other “pet” stands. What? We didn’t say it was that octagon.

8 panel wire metal “dog” crate with double latching door is fully adjustable, customizable, and transportable. Big enough for most beasts but can be adjusted to fit into your home or yard. Enjoy peace of mind knowing your “pet” is safe and sound.

8 panels:

• Can be setup with 4, 5, 6, 7, or 8 panels
  • You could do 3 but that would be a pretty small triangle for your “pet”
  • Have fun making different shapes for your “pet” to struggle through

Double Latching Gate:

• Keep your “pet” contained … or not!
  • Double latch for double exertion when opening security for your “pet”
5 Likes

This cage should keep your pet contained. until he proves he is smarter than you again.

4 Likes

I want to be disappointed. I’m already disappointed because I’m half asleep and can’t think of a write-up. Besides, @mtn3pitt already nailed it out of the gate so anything I could come up with would be inferior.

5 Likes

Please disappoint me!

1 Like

1 Like

Note: I’m not eligible to win, but I felt like doing a write-up anyways:

Keep your paws off my dog!!

This may look like a contraption to keep an animal contained, but it’s actually a way to keep your adorable pets safe from your weirdo friends and family. Everybody has that cheek pinching, lipstick leaving relative that can be a little too aggressive with their affection towards things that can fit on their lap. Exposing your pets to that kind of torture is just cruel.

Are your guests annoying, and show up unannounced? This thing folds flat for easy storage, and setup and take down are super easy. You’ll have your pet safe before they even get a chance to make a run for it.

Really don’t want to keep your pet contained? Use the cage as a “time-out” for those who don’t respect boundries and they will learn soon enough who the owner of the house is.

5 Likes

I want to be disappointed. Or at least unhappy – for a while…

1 Like

What happens when your pets get too big for DOG SHOEBOX? Most people agree: “shrink them down to a more manageable size.” If your Woot-brand shrinkray is at the shop, just photoshop your dog to fit him back into DOG SHOEBOX.

When that strategy fails, perhaps it is time to consider upgrading to DOG CAGE. We’ve already taken care of the photoshopping, so a medium-sized dog will think he is running through the verdant acres of your imaginary backyard.

DOG CAGE spelled backwards is still DOG CAGE. Tell that to your dog, anyway. They don’t know about spelling, or backwards, or truth!

2 Likes

“I want to be disappointed”

I want to be disappointed!

I really want to be disappointed!

I want to be disappointed. And, in the spirit of the season, I will re-gift this disappointment.

Free-range B̶a̶b̶y̶ Pet Cages

A large government contract fell through, here at Woot, earlier this year.
So, we have a surplus of cages that have been repurposed for your pets.

* Pre-assembled, No Tools, No Fastening and No Political Blow-back
* Dual-border Security Latches on Gate
* Collapsible design and handle for easy storage and quick transport
* No sharp edges, be confident that your b̶a̶b̶y̶  pet will be safe
* When only the best is good enough for your b̶a̶b̶y̶  furry friend

Never lose that b̶a̶b̶y̶ beloved pet again!!!

5 Likes

Attention Dogs! Are you tired of kids trying to ride you like a horse? Do you wish other dogs would ask before sniffing you? Do you want humans to fetch their own sticks? We have just the thing you are looking for - Personal space devices! These portable “fences” can be made into a variety of shapes to fit just about anywhere you want to hang out. They allow you to see and hear all the action without being bothered to do anything about it. There’s plenty of room to stretch out and/or walk in circles before laying down for an uninterrupted nap. When you get bored, simply start barking until the closest care-giver lets you out through the easy latching gate. Don’t play dead, go boy…Get it now!

3 Likes

I want to be disappointed.