BOC GIVEAWAY Ends 11/30 [ENDED]

I want to be disappointed

Doggie octagons! Dogagons!

I would love to be disappointed! It’s been a very long time after all. Well, not counting my usual daily life disappointments, of course. :sweat_smile:

(I laugh to keep from crying…)

1 Like

I want to be disappointed!

I no have boc. Why no sell me boc?!

I want to be disappointed. My cats are pretty cool. They hate each other, but love me, so…

Is your dog a jerk? Does your dog dig in the trash? Does your dog beg, whine and bark when you are trying to enjoy a nice microwaved meal? Enough is enough! This wonderful dog sized octagon is great for keeping your mangy mutts contained while you eat that still half frozen burrito.

Don’t have a dog? It works on your smelly, bratty kids too. Just remember, dont post photos of them inside the dog sized octagon. People don’t have much of a sense of humor these days.

***Disclaimer: in no way does Woot support putting your kids in dog kennels. Even if they are bratty and smelly.

2 Likes

I want to be disappointed! Supremely so.

“I want to be disappointed”

If it weren’t for life, I’d be happy to do a write-up, but real life keeps me too busy to write meaningless, fake advertisements. Otherwise, I’d be sure to write the mostest, bestest, write-up that woot has ever seen…

1 Like

I want to be disappointed.

(For more insight into the exciting product design we turn to world renowned mathematician Dr. Aer Calidus )

In mathematical parlance the unique shape of this product is referred to as an “extragon”, one of the most beautiful and powerful shapes in existence. An extragon is an “enhanced” version of a more basic shape. In this case, the product is based on a hexagon, but with two extra sides. Now it is common knowledge that a hexagon has six sides and six is considered a “perfect number” (since the sum of its products is equal to the number itself). Since 8 is greater than 6, then the extragon is greater than perfect, thus making it the ideal enclosure for both canines and humans alike.

Note that some less enlightend geometrists might argue that this extragon is actually a duoidemgon, since it has the same number of sides as two quadrogons, but they are just stupid.

2 Likes

Well here it goes:

Write up:

Need something to keep other humaniods from booping snoots? Well you’re in luck!

The Anti-Snoot booper 3000!

It keeps snoots behind handy boop-repellent
metal bars, effective enough to keep even the craftiest snoot boopers at bay. Not even Grandma can boop through this. Assuming you have a Grandma? Erm, uhmmm. Snoots?

Pupper snoots and even scaly snoots are sure to be kept safe.

Not effective against extraterrestrials and toddlers. Let’s face it, those things are sneaky and are gone in the blink of an eye.

8 panels:

• Can be set up with 4, 5, 6, 7 and yes, even 8 panels, for snoot viewing, but not booping, pleasure.
•The possibilities are completely limited and not endless!

Double latching gate

•Keeps those snoots extra secure against those who are double latch intolerant.

Folds down for easy storage and snoot boop protection anywhere!

Feel confident at the park, get togethers or at that birthday party for your wife’s, friend’s bratty kid, that she made you go to, even though you don’t know, like anybody, and… Ermmmm.Boop?

3 Likes

I want to be disappointed.

I sure would be disappointed if I was that big beautiful dog stuck in that little enclosure! So disappoint me!

1 Like

Disappointment inbound!

I want all dogs to be happy, however.