BOC GIVEAWAY Ends 11/30 [ENDED]

Attention Dogs! Are you tired of kids trying to ride you like a horse? Do you wish other dogs would ask before sniffing you? Do you want humans to fetch their own sticks? We have just the thing you are looking for - Personal space devices! These portable “fences” can be made into a variety of shapes to fit just about anywhere you want to hang out. They allow you to see and hear all the action without being bothered to do anything about it. There’s plenty of room to stretch out and/or walk in circles before laying down for an uninterrupted nap. When you get bored, simply start barking until the closest care-giver lets you out through the easy latching gate. Don’t play dead, go boy…Get it now!

3 Likes

I want to be disappointed.

I want to be disappointed

“I want to be disappointed”

STOP your dog from running loose and getting lost or injured. That’s right, an octagonal shaped critter keeper! Perfect color to complement any four- (or even three-) legged puppy or dog. [NOTE: this is NOT recommended for elephants, large cats (like lions and tigers), giraffes or hippos - use at your own risk!] Open design keeps your pet from suffocating, and will protect your pet from nasty weather elements (when used indoors.) If you don’t have pets, this would also serve as an excellent stuffed toy box.
This is NOT a kiddie corral, don’t even think about going there. What kind of parent or babysitter are you anyway?
Get the best home deFence for your rambunctious pet, keeping both your adorable best friend AND your furniture and knicknacks safe from harm.
Remarkably easy to clean and folds compactly for storage or transport. You can listen to your dog sing along with you while doing your household chores or hobbies. Buy TWO and combine to DOUBLE the size of the enclosure, or better yet, buy THREE.

4 Likes

I want to be disappointed, but I don’t want you to be disappointed with my crappy write-up! So I won’t write. Plus I’m at work now and misplaced my clever-cap.
But wouldn’t it be fun if Wootybot entered the contest too?
Hey @WootyBot would you like to enter the contest?

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @WootyBot display help.

I want to be disappointed…Maybe edit a write up when home from work…

2 Likes

I want to be disappointed. I already am, but I want more.

I want to be disappointed!

I want to be disappointed !!!

Disappoint me! :blush::+1::grin::grin::sunglasses::sunglasses::+1::+1::pizza::angry::evergreen_tree::grin: