BOC GIVEAWAY Ends 11/30 [ENDED]

I want to be disappointed.

I want want want to be disappointed!

Huh? what’s this about? can I play? I want to Play!

Hello?

How’s things?

please please please please please please please please please please please please

Yet, I will still disappoint you with my product description:

Search for the Holy Gate

Since 932, We the Wise, Brave and Pure Knights have relentlessly been searching high and low for the perfect containment gate, aka the Holy Gate.

We have at last found it! The glorious Holy Gate. (12 spans long by 2 spans high of glorious reinforced, elctro painted gating) Alas, let me recount to you the tumultuous tale of our search for the Holy Gate.

It was a black Friday whence our quest began. We came upon a place we thought of for rest from arduous gallop. Yet were greeted with disparaging insults thrown at us by rude Amazonians in their wretched castle of Primelandia. Upon leaving there, we were made to find shrubbery for some Knights with a peculiar vocabulary. The Pure one lost his, well lets just say, his drawers. The Brave one rescued not only the not so pure anymore, but also another who identified as a female. Many were killed on our quest. All worth it though as we finally did find the Holy Gate.

To our dismay, it was guarded by the ferocious Bunny of Crapalonia (B.O.C.). While it looks unassuming, no man has ever been able to approach the B.O.C. and return alive. That is until we arrived. Yes, we were at first very afraid, but we finally devised a scheme to capture the B.O.C., once and for all. And thus securing for ourselves the Holy Gate.

The answer was there all along - the Holy Gate. The perfect containment gate being ferociously guarded by the B.O.C. We did lose three limbs in all - mere flesh wounds. Yet we were victorious! We had enticed that very own wretched B.O.C. into the Holy gate by having a sparrow, well, actually 5.6 sparrows, drop a coconut inside of it. See, the terrifying B.O.C is very fond of husked coconuts. Once it was inside enjoying it’s coconuts (and 4 sparrows), I was able to close the Holy Gate upon the B.O.C. To this day, the B.O.C. has been kept inside this beautiful Holy Gate.

While the pictures we have attached to this listing show two dogs in the Holy Gate, the Gate will not come with them. Sadly they were our first two baits for the B.O.C. and they are no longer with us. (Also, you must catapulte dogs into the Holy Gate, for sparrows can not carry a dog of this size) Your Holy Gate will come with the B.O.C. and may have blood splattered on it. Simply feed the B.O.C. a coconut once a day. (Do make sure to use 5.6 or more swallows to transport each coconut, any less and they will become food for the B.O.C also)

4 Likes

And you were able to accomplish your 175 word description in only 449 words. impressive! :):star_struck:

2 Likes

yeah… just a bit long… but wanted to make sure to disappoint!

2 Likes

and six lucky? wooters will be awarded BOCs solely on the basis of Excel Random number selection, with zero regard to submitted text efforts.

1 Like

I want to be disappointed

Put your right foot in
Put your right foot out
Dog cage door swings left
So
Put your left foot in
Put your left foot out
Throw in a wet dog
Shake it all about
:hugs:

2 Likes

It’s a wire cage! Seriously, what more would you expect? Put creatures in there, or just use it to keep your untamed stuffed animals in there for safe keeping.

The detail here is absolutely stunning. We may need to hire you as the Official BOC History Scribe. :grin:

2 Likes

Я хочу быть разочарованным

This is for you to put your dog in. Or don’t. I don’t really care. Just buy it and use it. Or don’t use it. I still don’t care. Just buy the damn thing and go about with your day. Just make sure you buy it first.

1 Like

I am not sure disappointed is the word I would use,but in any case I want to be that.

3 Likes