BOC GIVEAWAY Ends 11/30 [ENDED]

Perfect size for any Mother-in-Law during visits. Muzzle sold separately. I want to be disappointed!

1 Like

I want to be disappointed!

I want to be disappointed

*Dog pictured not included

Is your spouse/significant other/partner/stranger living in the basement up all night spending your retirement at woot! and other online shoppers sites? Banish them to the Octagon of NoSale, where special grids block cel signals, wifi, and sobbing and will give you and pictured dog (or any animal you choose to share your bed with) a sound night’s sleep.

With two sizes to choose from, your spouse/significant other/partner/stranger living in the basement can sob alone or with a friend.

Dogs deserve to sleep in a comfy bed.

1 Like

So you’re a bad pet owner and your dog misbehaves. Hey, let’s face it-pet behavior is largely dependent on the training it receives (or doesn’t). But I digress.

This portable kennel can be used for many things, but the manufacturer made it for dogs. Cats will just jump out, since it’s not made from a cardboard box.

Manufactured using high quality materials that may or may not last longer than the warranty period, this octogonal pen will keep your pet in one place so you can continue to ignore it while you surf Black Friday sales on your phone while half-watching ‘Homeward Bound’ with the kids and snacking on those delicious puffy Cheetos. No more worrying about Fido jumping on the furniture, no siree! Your home will be safe from destructive behavior. Just remember to let them out to pee every once in a while.

2 Likes

Which sucks because I, albeit biased, made an absolute amazing write up :person_facepalming:

1 Like

I want to be disappointed.

You are absolutely right. This IS an amazing writeup!!!

1 Like

Awh shucks. :blush:

I want to be disappointed!

“Can be setup with 4, 5, 6, 7, or 8 panels; or 2 at 4 sides; or 1 at 3 sides and 1 at 5 sides; or, nope that’s about it.”

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

3 Likes

The quotes around “pet” are so ominous… I love it! AWESOME WRITEUP.

2 Likes

I want to be disappointed. Wait…

Want to…

WILL CONTINUE TO! Sooooon… It will be Amazon.woot.com

"Everybody has that cheek pinching, lipstick leaving relative that can be a little too aggressive with their affection towards things that can fit on their lap. "

(SHUDDER) Truth.

2 Likes

I want to be disappointed.

Have you ever wanted your dog to know what jail feels like? Use this fence indoor or outdoors to serve a sentence issued by you, the judge and jury. Your dog may be reformed when returned to the free world but the probation program might send them back.

(Size and demininsions here)

2 Likes

This is the best lambasting of the awful Photoshop job :slight_smile:

1 Like