EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING

+10

1 Like

Hey! It’s me @ 4:45pm every day!

1 Like

This gets by every rule we gotta follow :slight_smile:

+20 - WOULD STEAL

1 Like

Resistance is futile. Disappointment is inevitable.
I want to be disappointed.

2 Likes

TERSE AND ACCURATE. :grin:

1 Like

Awesome and extensive!

+20 - WOULD STEAL :wink:

1 Like

I WOULD BUY

+20

1 Like

Canines of the world…are you tired of all the petting and patting and general unpleasantness of being close to those disgusting and generally furless humans? What if there was a way to distance yourself from their stench and obtain a peaceful solitude yet still keep and eye out for the occasional snack opportunity? You’re search is over! The Human Blockade 3000 is the answer you have been sniffing for.

The HB3K is a state of the art canine protection field that will ensure you have the space you need for activities like napping, staring and barking, and of course napping. This high grade protection system will ensure the humans take your needs for peace seriously. The HB3K is especially effective against those younger humans that are most likely to disrespect your personal space.

The HB3K is made from space age metal components and includes design features important to the modern canine. The walls of the HB3K use stealth technology to allow canines to see clearly in all directions while remaining safely within its walls…unlike those evil interior doors. The HB3K also features a rounded overall shape to safely support your desires to detect, hunt and capture that fluffy appendage on your rear end.

2 Likes

I want to be disappointed

‪Tired of you dog roaming your bedroom in the night as if he’s “King S**t”? Are you tired of waking up to find your thongs on the floor - that weren’t thongs before you went to bed?‬

Well, here’s the solution. It’s a brand new octagon cage in the box. Take the box and stand it up between your treadmill and your bed in your master bedroom. It fits perfectly with no gaps!

The treadmill has clothes on hangers neatly hung on the entire front and handles as the extra long tread easily holds 30 to 40 unopened medium size Amazon Prime boxes.

The dog has a wall behind him where he can make claw marks to keep track of how long he’s been in “the joint”. And that little “S**tHead” better not even think of trying to escape through under the bed. Good luck, “Fleabag” as you’ll never make it through the maze of keepsake bozes, plastic containers filled with rolls of wrapping paper, and photo albums.

“Welcome to Alcatraz, inmate 4815162342, enjoy your stay! So as for a review, I give the Octogon Pet Cage 5-stars as the unopened box provides a perfect barrier. We’ll wait to actually open and put together the cage until our Mother-In-Law comes to visit! Woof!‬

2 Likes

I want to be disappointed. So badly.

“I want to be disappointed”

I want to be disappointed like the dogs in the pictures.

1 Like

← real dog owner here HAHAHAHAHAH

1 Like

<3 Best description of a doggo’s tail ever :slight_smile: <3

1 Like

me doing writeups @ 4:45pm EVERY day…

1 Like