BOC Question

Yeah, let’s.

Please don’t write about my private CS messages to you in a public forum, thanks.

Edit: TT you’ve now edited your comment so you aren’t mentioning my CS message.

I initially brought up that I was denied BoCs to two separate people who share an address. (Bought like 25-30 days apart, not quite 31).

I thought it was appropriate response to OPs query.

TT and the moderators, as usual, are over doing it.

They’re good at making it uncomfortable.

I get it, I’ll leave.

I didn’t. You mentioned CS first.

1 Like

I believe those are also known as puzzles. :slight_smile:

Granted, Woot has purposely sold broken pottery before too.

2 Likes

Speaking of questions about BOCs…

Is it a Woot policy that if you order a BOC that never arrives/got lost in shipping, and customer service refunds your purchase price, you are still unable to get a BOC until 31 days after the date that you ordered the original BOC that never arrived?

That is the ultimate disappointment. And a great question! Now I’m curious….

My son just had a never/arrives/got lost BOC. An explanation to CS promptly produced a replacement BOC. I don’t think he was offered the option of a refund. However, I can’t speak for the general practice. Just this “sample of one”.

2 Likes

As far as I know, CS is supposed to issue you a replacement BOC and not do a refund. @ThunderThighs, can you help? Thanks.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

Hi there. Yeah, they’re supposed to issue a replacement. Looks like we have some new folks. I’ll take care of it on Monday. Sorry for the disappointment.

5 Likes

Thanks very much. To be fair to CS, I was offered either a replacement or refund. I chose refund thinking I’d just try again. I wouldn’t have done that had I realized.

But this is good to know if it ever happens again by chance. Appreciate your help.

1 Like

How do the wootbusters bag of craps work? It says until December 5th. Do they just randomly pop up or have they all been grabbed by greedy wooters already?

Edit: nothing to see here.

what GIF

1 Like

Uhm, that’s wrong. It was Friday only. I’ll go fix that now.

Edit: Ok, that’s correct but BOCs were only on Friday.

2 Likes

I wondered about that but it said what it said! Lol.

1 Like

Deals appear each day. BOCs were listed as Friday only.

Yeah, confusing.

2 Likes