BOC?!?! Vestibule of Patience confusion...

Am I missing something here? Refreshed just as BOC came up, I hit the BUY button, got suck in the Vestibule of Patience room. opened another window saw the BOC selling 1% at a time, still kept getting the patience link up. Then it auto refreshed into ordering one, I clicked purchase the second it came up, but then said sold out… I’m so confused ???

the Vestibule of Patience makes it pretty clear that you missed out, or am wrong on this?

I too have been in VOP on 2 different BOCs today and opened another tab to see a large portion still available (and got none). One of the times I tried to buy again, and got the same thing, able to try a third and a 4th time! All resulted in VOP and no bag.

1 Like

Same here! Why am I spinning and never getting anything if they still show as available?

1 Like

Ya’d think woot servers and the DMV use the same system…

If I snag one ill let ya’ll know :frowning:

The VOP is by design. It’s the checkout line to keep the servers from crashing.

3 Likes

With as much as Amazon throws thousands of product in the trash to be destroyed. At the rate of 1 BOC per customer, should be a whole day dedicated to BOC’s!!!

2 Likes

So is it a waiting room to move to the purchase room, or… does one go back and keep spamming back n forth between “Buy One” and VOP?

I’ve heard people have success with both methods.

But the idea is to wait in the VOP. I’ve heard backing out takes you to the end of the line.

In the app I manually refresh it because it won’t refresh on its own.

They’re selling a lot each time.

1 Like

We actually do have a whole day dedicated to BOCs… BOC Day: Thursday, 6/24/21

2 Likes

Right so VOP moved me into the room to purchase one… not even 1.5 seconds took place before I hit purchase, then was prompted with a “Sold Out”

I just ate a big dinner and feel like a BOC

1 Like

Yup. That’s 100% normal. There’s many hundreds of people trying to buy many tens of items.

It’s frustrating as all heck. No denying that.

1 Like

Um, you can only crap every 31 days?

1 Like

I Will spare you the poop gif I was going to post.

1 Like

Oh thank you. You’re my new best friend.

2 Likes

I appreciate woot Staff for clarifying, I’m sure its one big BOC when it comes to BOC’s, cause 1/31 people are BOC’s… hehe :slight_smile:

1 Like

How do you find/ know where the BOC’s will be?

1 Like

Jack Nicholson Thank You GIF

1 Like