Bodegas el Angosto, Spain (6)

Bodegas el Angosto Spain 6-Pack
$69.99 $87.00 20% off List Price
2010 Barranc Del Rei Monastrell
2010 La Tribu Grenache Blend

Does anyone know why there had been a change in states to which wine can be shipped? Until a couple of days ago I was able to get wine, but no more. Anyone?

I used to post here a while back, asking the team to help me pair up wines with the girls I was dating. I didn’t know much about wine, but being a statistician, I would estimate how much wine woot would sell by the number of comments posted, and simply bought wine on the heard mentality. Now I’ve come back, with a steady girlfriend who prefers white wine, and I really notice how few comments are being posted. Seems pretty lonely

Why is it that I can only seem to buy wines from the West Coast (US) on woot!?! I prefer Italian, Spanish, and Portuguese wines, but for some reason, those ones are never available in Texas! Come on Woot! Go back to your roots!

Before complaining about the shipping issue please please please search the history for the issue.

I know this only reaches the current posters so please WOOT send out a GLOBAL HISTORICAL email that explains what’s going on because the only posts these days are about shipping.

So few are about WINE !!!
I know it’s frustrating but after a while the same old complaint without any research into the issue has got to be driving people NUTS.

Woot - can you at least email previous purchasers or something and let them know what’s going on…

It’s killing the quality of the boards.

My tasting notes from previous offer.

[list][*]La Tribu

[*]Barranc Del Rei

[/list]
I’m not in on this offer. For about the same price WTSO periodically offers Riojas from Bodegas Ondarre and Bodegas Olarre (part of the same cooperative in Spain) that have more years in the bottles and that I enjoy more than these.

I’m not saying that there are bad wines; in fact I think my notes made clear that I enjoyed them. There’s just others that I enjoy more for the same price, but i can see where these might actually be more appealing to others. Read the notes and decide for yourselves.

Well - After finally receiving the shipment, all three bottles of the Barranc Del Rei were completely skunked. Very disappointed.

The La Tribu, on the other hand is quite lovely.

Drat and double drat. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.