Bodegas M Edna Valley Albariño (4)

Hi, Michael from Bodegas M again. Alan just texted me and is nearly done with a 35 ton custom crush of Zin…go my child, and Zin no more! This is about Albarino!So let me give him some kudos while he isn’t looking.
The bud wood for the Paragon Vineyard Albarino in Edna Valley was hand carried to the US by Alan in 1998. This kind of makes him the God Father of Albarino in California! Not that Michael Havens hadn’t already done it in No. Cal, he had, and hats off to him, a true pioneer of the Spanish varieties in California. Alan is same, having populated the Edna Valley wine field with Albarino as well as having brought top quality genetic bud wood from Tempranillo vines in Ribera Del Duero 2 years prior, that now grow in Paso Robles, and from the esteemed properties of Pesquera and Hermanos Perez Pascuas at that! Alan 's and our commitment to quality and authenticity resides in this pioneering endeavor, and I hope you find it in bottle as well.
Gracias!

You know I was ready to pass on this - SIWBM and all. But your comments here are giving me pause.

May need to see if I can split.

We shipping to New York???

Yeah, for a few days now.