Body Bag Stretcher Combo

A couple of bullet points promote usage while hiking, camping, and partaking in other outdoor activities.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3 Likes

Hey Whatever works it’a ergonomic with the handles, all the Egyptians had were the mummies and they didn’t come with handles

You are asking about such sales in the land of reject Vikings and others that no one could stand in their countries of origin? Where E Pluribus Unum had to be explained as a good idea?

2 Likes

Now this is one where the “Woots by state” stats are reeeally interesting…

5 Likes

Maybe this needs to be reclassified under Woot Tools and Gardening for even more sales?

5 Likes

In all fairness, right from the description:

this bag guarantees to keep anything you put in it intact with absolutely no leakage

So, I think using the term “liquidation” is correct in this instance.

7 Likes

I kinda want to get one to keep firewood in and to freak out the new neighbors.

11 Likes

That may have unintended consequences when the boys in blue (or is stormtrooper black fashionable now) knock on your door

4 Likes

I came here for the comments
Regina Hall Popcorn GIF

15 Likes

1 Like

WTF woot???

1 Like

Heh. The Karate Kid refused to be put in a body bag.

4 Likes

I really want this now. I don’t know why and I also don’t know if this is even a good deal.

5 Likes

Funeral directors are civilians. But also, can’t this be used for game? Like if you don’t want to get deer blood all on the truck bed or backseat?

2 Likes

From the mothership:

Also Useful For The Living

Corpse or body transport isn’t the only purpose of Primacare’s BB-3201 Body Bag. It’s built tough and is waterproof and weatherproof that it can also be used to keep outdoor equipment dry when going camping or during a major mountain climb. It can also be used for hunting as a game bag. The possibilities are endless.

https://www.amazon.com/Primacare-BB-3201-Stretcher-Combo-Handles/dp/B001BX7YQS

Walmart has it listed at $21 but it’s sold out.

1 Like

You should buy 4. Fun for the whole family!

2 Likes

Plus the 10% off today if you use the app. I’m getting one. Just 1. I’ll blame it on the mimosas & brunch.

2 Likes

I gotta say, I’m tempted as well. Lol

2 Likes

DOES this actually include a stretcher?? Most people don’t appreciate just how difficult it can be to handle “dead weight”. AND it makes a big difference when planning how much trunk space it will require…

1 Like

NOT sure if it would work to transport a whole picnic table worth of food in one bug-proof “swoop”… arguably better not to be too explicit about the catering options.