BodyBoss Home Gym 2.0 - Full Portable Gym + Resistance Bands

BodyBoss Home Gym 2.0 - Full Portable Gym + Resistance Bands

Why?

1 Like

Why not?

1 Like

It’s abnormally expensive for resistance bands. But in general, the point is portability. Also fat and injured people can do lat exercises with bands much easier than pull ups.

2 Likes

I got elastic bands on Amazon for about $20 and they came with a door anchor also. Works really well with strengthening my back muscles and shoulders. I have feet, so I can just step on the bands…

I think it’s a good idea! People can use this when you get out of work and would hate to go in a gym …

1 Like

Nothing beats walking. I went from 225 lbs to 155 lbs in around a year simply by walking a few miles a day. Cardio is key. This is good for people who need to target specific areas for physical therapy, but simply walking up and down stairs will get you healthier than this ever will.

You’re totally right. The only thing I would strongly caution you against is that *most * cheaper bands aren’t designed with an anti-snap rope internally or around the outside of them.

The ones from Bodylastics are a bit more expensive than what you mentioned but they have the added benefit of preventing you from being a one eyed pirate at the office Halloween party this year and every year afterwards.

2 Likes

stv6669: Walking and cardio are great, but they won’t help if your goal is to get stronger.

I have this. Works great. Follow along with the video and get lean and mean :muscle:

1 Like

So, you use this to lift yourself up by your bootstraps?

Still haven’t got rid of those hoverboards?

Seems like a niche use, but I bought largely for the platform. Had foot surgery three months ago, and it’s very slow to heal. I have a bunch of grips, body bows, bars to do seated exercise, but I can’t stand on a directly on a band without considerable foot pain. My legs are jelly, and this just might do the trick.