Bon Home Heat & Dry Dish Rack

Hah! I was thinking the same thing, although the warmed dishes would make my wife want it, shhhh.

60.00 makes me sad. 99.00 makes me cry.

And here I thought my evil SIL was coocoo for cocoa puffs for using a hairdryer on the better dishes.

Turns out she’s just cheap. Who knew???

(Still not buying this for her. The holidays just wouldn’t be the same without watching her smugly smirk as she stands there blowing the china dry and chortling how she’s saving us all so much time and effort!)

I’m still not putting the dishes away… but at least they’ll be dry.

My drainer keeps leaving gobs of water on the counter. This way - hopefully the dryer will get rid of the excess aqua.

Hahaha suteishichic
I am so gonna break out the hair dryer this xmas when the mil is doing dishes - actually use it for plating the food and drying :slight_smile: thanks for thinkin outside the box wooters…and who would have thunk

Electricity and water are always ingredients for fun.

You might try your oven on low.

This is NOT UL Listed. Too bad, I would have bought it if it was.

Eh, I live in AZ. My dishes dry before I even finish washing them.

PlateWarmer

This might be what you’re looking for. I bought one at Plow & Hearth online a few years ago for around $30. These are pricey at this website, but in the cooler months, it’s a handy thing to have especially if serving buffet style.

I’m almost postive NY state is proposing a tax for that (air) as we speak.

You think that a 120V appliance to hold wet dishes on your countertop with your sink might need a UL listing? Until Underwriters Laboratories moves to China, that ain’t never gonna happen!

Bad idea, paying for electricity to do what will happen anyway if you just wait a little bit longer.

Does this product work when completely submerged in water?

I’m thinking of drying some of the rocks in my fish tank but don’t want to take them away from the fish.

That works unless you are using the oven to cook something.

It is ETL tested, which is the European UL. This testing and approval is enough to grant it conformance to both UL (USA!) and CSA (Canadia!) Electrical electrical safety requirements. See page 5 of the manual.

I own a dishwasher but the best way to air dry your plates is to wash/rinse in scalding hot water. Then again if you dont have a dishwasher you likely dont have access to hot water.

Never has “first sucker” been more appropriate.

“Too cold for dishes to dry”? I keep my house at 62 in the winter - and they dry almost immediately.

If you’re not washing in hot enough water for them to dry quickly in a rack you’ve already lost the game.

I’m in love with home.woot.

That’s all I have to say about that.

Aha! Now I KNOW it’s Halloween, cuz this is surely a trick! The laugh was a great Treat, though! Teeheehee