Bonanza of Costanza

Bonanza of Costanza

Woot! Managed to snag one :slight_smile:

WOOHOOO! Got one! I hope there’s a Festivus Pole in it!

How are people buying these up so fast? I click the I Want One and Buy Now buttons in less than a second and still get the vestible

I’m noticing a pattern in the app that clues you in when BOC are coming up…I wonder if that’s intentional, or just a side effect of the new Woot-Off appearance in the app…

OH LOOK! Another one!

3 Likes

Got one finally, but still had to login again. Is there a timeout for logins? It can’t be less than 5 minutes…

Also, When I went through the forum link and tried to buy I got the VOP like I did it too early. (Wasn’t showing on product page yet.) But when I reloaded the main page and clicked buy from there it went through.

I give up. I’ve been trying for years. As soon as I get a notification it’s already gone. They sell like maybe 2 to 5 of these then it’s gone. It’s pointless because i will never ever get one.

Using Amazon login and from the app? Yeah, it times out quickly. Unfortunately, Amazon owns that code so our hands are tied.

Sorry. They’re hard to get by design. We definitely see in the double digits each sale though.

Sigh. VOP for the umpteenth time today. That place is getting kind of cramped…

Gah was right on it and vestibuled again…I’ll take a Johnny Black neat!

Member since 2004, got my first BOC this summer… never really tried to get one though as I knew they were tough to get.

Which I’m finding out today… got in @ 90% remaining – POOF! Gone!

Keep trying!

Only in the double digits? No wonder they sell out fast :stuck_out_tongue:

Come over to the main BOC thread to share your crap!

Click Here or there vv

JoinBOC