Bondic Liquid Plastic UV Welder Pro Kit

Bondic Liquid Plastic UV Welder Pro Kit

$5.02 cheaper on the mothership.

1 Like

Yep. I just did sorta the same thing on another Woot listing – this Woot listing is for the “PRO” kit which has extra refills. It would be more accurate to compare it to this kit on Amazon.

I have this product and its a nice thing to have. Though I bought the $20 kit last year and I’m still on the first cartridge. This is almost a lifetime of glue to have 3 cartridges. I’m gonna pass but if you were interested in this its not a bad price but more then a person would need.

Don’t waste your money on this. It does not work! Tried to put a bead around an exposed wire went on fine and after it dried promptly fell off! Several times. It’s not even worth the shipping cost!. I ended up with electrical tape.

1 Like

Other than the fact that it doesn’t have a great shelf life, can anybody explain how Sugru is not superior for repairing cables?

(It’s flexible… today’s deal is not, correct?)

I’ve had this brand for several years and have found it to be useful. I mostly use it to repair stripped out screw holes in plastic pieces. Also has been useful in working on interior parts on some cars (mostly 90’s and up when they switched to plastic interiors) again for repairing stripped out screw holes.

You’re correct. I misread the product I linked as having one refill – it has none. I also misread today’s Woot as having one refill – it has two. So my comparison was indeed off. In fact, I may just buy today’s Woot now that you point that out.

“…resistant to acids, oils, lyles, and lubricants!”

That seems like a mixed benefit. On the one hand, it would repel Lyle Boudreaux and Lyle Mackenzie, which is probably a desirable outcome. On the other hand, it would also be resistant to Lyle Lovett, and I don’t think I’d want that. Lyle Waggoner, too, although I’m not sure about him anyway.

Very similar to the bonding operation my dentist uses.

Come on over. I’ll do it way cheaper. And it’s totally legal – we’ll call it decorative, so it’s not dentistry.