Boneheads

awful. haven’t seen one decent shirt on here in the 3 weeks or so I’ve been looking. May be quitin time.

I am also starting to think Woot is losing its touch. I blame the audience for voting on many of the shirts, but so many of these DON’T MAKE GOOD T-SHIRTS, and therefore don’t get bought by me or by many of the people tired of boring, unfunny jokes and the like.

EXACTLY!!! Why would I be wearing this shirt in JUNE!!! Why would I wear this shirt at any other time than Halloween DAY, since night is when you have to wear a costume?

Man, I would. I think it’s fun to wear shirts from different holidays at anytime. Except this shirt I will probably be wearing sometime around the month of never.

Keep up the awesome responses guys and gals, I want to have the first woot shirt to not get a “quality post” on it.

xoxo,

Ste7en

well if you don’t mind me saying… this isn’t a quality shirt. QUALITY DESIGN, very creative use of space… but not a quality shirt.

I don’t mind at all.

I love the design, but I hate black shirts.

hey, THANKS, W00T!!!

wow, I appreciate you listening to my request - this shirt is indeed much creepier than we’ve been having!

Happy Hallow00t!!!

I don’t know what everyone is bitchin’ about. Do you guys not know the horror movie classics!? Zombies weren’t a part of that line up. (Although, I guess dragons weren’t either but you had to have something outline the skull) Either way, I like this shirt because you can see the time and effort put into it. Much more time than what I’ve seen on the creative process of others.

It’s not that hard to go into Illustrator and make a cookie cutter style illustration.

I don’t like this design for me personally (and have already stated as much), but for people who don’t like this shirt because they can’t wear it outside of Halloween: …um? what? since when are monsters and skulls Halloween only? The Queen parody from a few days ago sold out, featured similar characters, and is definitely wearable outside the month of October, so I’m not sure what makes this any different in terms of content.

If they had this on a hat, it would make an excellent skullcap.

I really like the design, and I would totally buy this if it was my style. Alas, I fear that I will have to just state that I admire the artwork very much.

Snap! I missed a Queen parody? Dang it!

I’m really tired of all of these “gross” shirts. What ever happened to just plain funny?? It’s been 3 months since I’ve seen a shirt that I could wear at school.

Boneheads, what a numbskull.

The only reason you haven’t received a Q P is because of the Woot-off. This always seems to happen on the 2nd shirt during a Woot-off. Maybe someone will wake up and take the slow time to pick out some Q P’s for you.

i would have totally picked this one up if it weren’t for the red! totally ruins it for me B^(

Now… what did it look like with skin…

It was awesome - def worth the extra $5.

This was my first Woot purchase. LOVE that this shirt has all the classic movie monsters and then some. Very handsome design and I will definitely be wearing this shirt throughout the year.