Bones on Corpses

Bones on Corpses

THINGS TO KNOW

Desktop loads slower than the App. Some day we’ll fix that.

VOP is by design. A small percentage of orders go straight through with the remainder going to the VOP to queue up for the next availability in our order processing. This keeps our servers from blowing up.

You can exit the VOP after 4-5 minutes. Desktop should kick you. App is a jerk and doesn’t kick you out.

Canceled means we ran out after we processed your payment. We have to cancel to refund the order.

Denied means that we ran out before we could process your order. We deny the order to reverse the process.

Remember to post your Bandolier of Carrots here!

Enjoy the disappointment.

Clicked on the back button as soon as it loaded.

Realized a split second later what I did.

Not getting this one.

Yay?

1 Like

Longest BOC. Got one after VOP for 20 secs.

Don’t do that!

Don’t do what?

Not get one?

Too late.

Could some please let me in… I’m in the vestibule… thanks!

Don’t think I’m going to get it, Darn vestibule.

Well it’s sold out, so…

Longest available BoC I’ve ever seen, still didn’t get one though lol sounds about right

You’ll have to wait your turn.

3 Likes

Wow, yeah that one did stay available for quite a while… you guys must be VOP’ing a lot more people than you used to. I got in the VOP right at the start, went back over and refreshed the page to check if it had sold out but it lasted another 30-40 seconds at least. Still didn’t get it.

2 Likes

It showed as up for 4 minutes or so.

1 Like

Super weird. I backed out of the VOP after a while and still somehow got one. I look forward to the BOC disappointment, it’s been a long time.

1 Like

Nice, yeah I bailed the VOP at about a minute and went back to my broken Javascript I’m trying to get fixed* before too many people get to the office :wink:

I use tp be able to get them not anymore. I am using the app too. Does that app ever kick you from the VOP?

1 Like

Nope… they mentioned that at the top of this page.

1 Like

Do you keep it on the app homepage or the woot-off page? where it shows the one item for sale

I’m on my desktop at work… I just keep it on the sellout.woot page and refresh on occasion between attempts at getting some work done.

Man, every time I look at the sale page and see the “OCTUBER” thing, I just can’t help but think of this…

Sweet sugar t**ts the drought is over!!! Hit me with that crappy crap