Bones or Candy

Bones or Candy

THINGS TO KNOW

Desktop loads slower than the App. Some day we’ll fix that.

VOP is by design. A small percentage of orders go straight through with the remainder going to the VOP to queue up for the next availability in our order processing. This keeps our servers from blowing up.

You can exit the VOP after 4-5 minutes. Desktop should kick you. App is a jerk and doesn’t kick you out.

Canceled means we ran out after we processed your payment. We have to cancel to refund the order.

Denied means that we ran out before we could process your order. We deny the order to reverse the process.

Remember to post your BOC here!

Enjoy the disappointment.

@pepper114

Guess what.

Nooo

I know.

:sob:

(What a waste of $9.99)

1 Like

Woot!!!Woot!!! trying most of the day-finally achieve my goal!

1 Like

Congrats and condolences.

Could be some tape in there…?..?..

definitely deserving of both, but happily so…

Should have used coupon

got in vestibule at 99. i been here 6 times today O.O

Wouldn’t it be horrible to find bones in your candy?

And there it still sits… Yet I can’t buy.

1 Like

Still up?

They should stick a coupon code in the vestibule of patience. A crappy consolation coupon.

I’m getting too slow in my old age.

‘the sitting there’ is an optical illusion, because it just leads to the VOP, which invariably means FAILURE. so, don’t be too misty about it…

I haven’t seen a BOC last this long since I can remember. Maybe it’s time to reconsider the 31 day limit? Lol, yeah right

Vestibule of Patience - been there like 5 times today, no luck. Should probably be called purgatory…

1 Like

or vestibule of doom, or the ‘black-hole’: you can get in, but you can’t ever leave…

I think it’s broken.