1 Like

Just realized it’s only been like 29 days. FML

Ewwww

1 Like

This took so long to show up :frowning:

VOP!

i ended up in vestibule of patience :frowning:

1 Like

so does that apply to any BOC? mine didn’t say 30 days and I was searching for it earlier

All except contests

2 Likes

Really sucks that you have to be on your phone app to get one any more

1 Like

For real, that was a solid 30-45 second difference. I thought it updated in the forums first

1 Like

THINGS TO KNOW

Desktop loads slower than the App. Some day we’ll fix that.

VOP is by design. A small percentage of orders go straight through with the remainder going to the VOP to queue up for the next availability in our order processing. This keeps our servers from blowing up.

Canceled means we ran out after we processed your payment. We have to cancel to refund the order.

Denied means that we ran out before we could process your order. We deny the order to reverse the process.

2 Likes

that documented anywhere? I couldn’t find it - guess I’m gonna try for one all day…

boooooo

1 Like

the app its just micro changes whereas the website would be bigger to my knowledge but idk

Everywhere. 31 days is the rule. Last woot off was 3/2/2021 so anyone from that woot off will not be able to get one

2 Likes

not everywhere I searched

@ThunderThighs can you help me with a link to the 31 day rule for this kind patron?

2 Likes

The forum is also push updates, I thought. I swear there was a time where it was faster.

How long do i let the vestibule exist…? Forever? Until a new bag comes around? Can I change the drapes?