Bonsai Bonanza

30 some bucks is ALOT for a seedling in an inexpensive bonsai pot… (i am only a bonsai novice, but i have many trees and 30 dollars can buy you a far more well established tree…)

sorry, but just sayin’…

I ordered this on Dec. 2nd.
One of the replies in this post says “YES YES YES” you will get it bye Christmas.

Will order status be updates with tracking number when it does ship? Or will it just show up?

Excited about this tree, hope that its a fixture of our property for a long time, its a gift for my olive fanatic wife.

Thanks WOOT!

The tracking numbers are iffy. Sometimes you get a # in time. Sometimes, the item will show up and your tracking # follows the next day.

yeah, that’s what i’ve found over time. but in this discussion, it seemed somebody had some idea, since they said we’d get them by Xmas. Just trying to figure it out. Also, don’t want a tree dying outside my door. hahaha. thanks fo the help. anyone else???

do you know this for fact? its getting close.

It’s still almost two weeks away…

But do you know how far it is from CA to NY?! It could have to travel all the way across the country! :tongue:

I ordered this tree on Dec. 2nd and the website shows it is still being packaged and has not been mailed yet. The weather has been bitterly cold, so I’m wondering if they are delaying shipping until the weather is better. I don’t want to miss the package at my complex and have the tree die. Anyone have information that might help? Thanks!

hi, packages will arrive before Christmas. We are watching the weather in an abundance of caution. producer believes weather not a big factor.

stay tuned. Thanks for your patience.