BOOMbox

Interestingly, one of those tapes is Don’t Drop That Bomb On Me by Bryan Adams. Fun with irony.

Yeah, was going to mention that as well. There was the pterodactyl and a small cat, if I’m not mistaken.

Guess this shirt shows what happens when Soundwave drinks too much…

BLEAAAAAAARRRRRRRGH

“Oh dude, next time let us out FIRST!”

RE the description: That design is on your OTHER right, as I used to hear in the Army.

where is the bird casset?

So both this shirt and the one on RIPT tonight has cassette tapes? Is it a theme?

Now that was funny.

“and in the eyes of the jackal, i say kaaaaaaboom!”

In my tired state of mind…

I actually re-opened the image to look for said cowboy.

hmmm… It seems like the poor boombox is sick, projectile vomiting tapes everywhere. someone should send the Boombox some chicken soup.

:frowning: Get well soon.

You were the girl for me. You lit the fuse I stand accused. You were the first for me. But you turned me out baby. You dropped a bomb on me, baby …

Wow…angry, obsolete technology. That’s why I occasionally find a lurking cassette tape: recon

Ghetto Blaster heaven!!

This goes with my cake, Great job. I hope those tapes are the gapp band " you dropped a bomb on me." or,the Runnaways “Cherry Bomb” depending on your taste in music.

I love GhettoBlasters. There used to be a ghettoblaster.com but now it’s some crappy link.
check this out:
http://www.pocketcalculatorshow.com/boombox/

I haven’t bought a WOOT! shirt for me in 5 1/2 months. I can’t wait to receive this one!

So is this shirt saying that cassette tapes are going the way of the dinosaur - into outer space?

Not nearly as awesome as Suburban Blitzkrieg!

Transformers!

Booyah!

So if tapes are like bombs, does that mean 8-tracks would be the equivalent of thermo-nuclear warheads? If so, what are records like?

Does anyone else see a face in the boombox puking up cassette tapes? Maybe it’s just me…