Boozy Burgers & Dogs

Boozy Burgers & Dogs

$14/lb hot dogs? Uh yeah, I’ll pass.

7 Likes

Wow.

For that price, I can go to Whole Foods and get 3x the amount of hamburgers.

How is this a deal?

4 Likes

Dang, for that price you’d think they’re using 23 year old Pappy Van Winkle Family Reserve Bourbon, which in itself would be sacrilegious!

4 Likes

I dont know why I even bother checking gourmet.woot any more. It’s 99% obscenely overpriced crap. I’m inclined to believe this “deal” is even worse than the Omaha Steaks garbage they’ve been peddling recently. It is really sad that wine.woot used to very frequently have some great finds, and gourmet is nothing but an abject cesspool of bad deals that’d make the gift shop at a Six Flags look like a bargain store by comparison.

7 Likes

The more I think about this “deal” the madder it makes me. Honestly, anyone could go to their local store and for this price buy 25 lbs of 80% lean, fresh ground beef, and a handle of decent bourbon.
You could make 5 times the amount of burgers, they would be fresher, and you would still spend less money than you would for 5lbs of these frozen patties at this “deal” price.

4 Likes

How long is the warranty on the Hot Dogs?

2 Likes

Usually when I see something this overpriced I know it is Apple compatible.

5 Likes

Plus you could get drunk.

1 Like

Pork hot dogs??? At these prices??? You’re f*(%ing high!!

That’s like selling me a Ferrari with a moped engine.
GARBAGE

2 Likes

LOL… yeah… and they’re not even beef!!

2 Likes

This deal is literally NOT kosher. Cause of the pork and the price lol.

3 Likes

Go home Woot, you’re drunk.

2 Likes

:salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt:
and no :hot_pepper:

1 Like

do they get no credit for the :dog2: rescue they’re promising? seems like a better deal to me than the other meat seller they partner with, not by doll hairs but by humanitarianism.

I can buy $4 beef hot dogs at the store, a $15 bottle of Bourbon and still give $50 to my local pet rescue.
Better yet, I can to go Costco and get a $1.50 hot dog, buy an oversized bottle of bourbon and and give $55 to my local pet rescue.

Look forward to the sales stats on this one.

3 Likes

Do the math. As of this point (noon ET) there have been a total of 14 sales. Concentrated in the Western US.

Woot isn’t going to do well today, based on this product.

2 Likes

Just plain laughable.

2 Likes

Limit of 10 per customer?! Darn. Guess I buy my hot dogs elsewhere.

3 Likes

you’re getting 5#/$4 for :fire: :dog2:? That’s impressive! so go ahead and do that haha.