Bora 4 Level Lumber Storage Rack

Bora 4 Level Lumber Storage Rack

I find it hilarious that the negative reviews all boil down to “Lag screws to attach to wall not included”. Really, People???

3 Likes

Not surprised here. I found it was cheaper to leftover pieces of 2x4 than to buy a rack like this. It leads me to question, who would buy a rack like this? Who has lumber to store but cant make their own rack? The same people that expect the lag screws to be included.

2 Likes

Previous poster’s comments are spot on. However, if you billed this as a “Four Snowboard Storage Rack”, I’d bet they’d sell out!

5 Likes

With how expensive a 2x4 has become over the past year, this may be cheaper than buying dimensional lumber to build one at this point! In all seriousness, these are actually great for a beginner woodworker who may not be confident in their skills yet to build something strong enough to hold a few hundred pounds of material.

2 Likes

No way a 2x4 would hold 50# without a diagonal or vertical support.

These racks store a lot of wood (also ladders) in a small space.

2 Likes

Not to mention how much clunkier looking a home-built 2x4 version would look.

2 Likes

So I am buying a rack to store the 2x4’s I have piled in the corner that I can use to build a rack for free?

1 Like

I can confirm, these make outstanding ski racks. Each level can hold 2 pair of skis and poles can hang by their wrist straps. Get those skis off the floor of the garage and up on the wall.

A friend was actually telling me today how crazy the prices still are. At this price I definitely would consider buying a rack because time = money. Especially if one has to buy the lumber to make a rack. When I needed a rack I had time, a bunch of short 2x4 scraps, and racks were in the $50 range.

I see a lot of you are exaggerating your rack building skills. A true carpenter would have long since built one themselves.