Bored

Oh my yes. Love the boots.

Princess power!

“Your princess got tired of mating” – Uh oh. :stuck_out_tongue:

Love the design! Sad that it is on slate though :frowning:

I love this! I just wish it wasn’t grey. :frowning: I would buy it for sure if I could get it in another color!

I would so wear this! Why is there alway too much month left at the end of the money?

It’s not a design I would wear, but really well done! Congrats. I wish it didn’t have the words though. She is empowered all by herself without the need to caption it.

But again, congrats on the print!

[quote postid=“6598479” user="acraigl"I wish it didn’t have the words though. She is empowered all by herself without the need to caption it.
[/quote]

Totally agree. Bought one anyway, because the design is great. But I’m going to figure out a way to scrub out that caption. Science exists, so it must be possible. Revenge of the Damsels and Mort Vivant (think that’s how you spell it) are also awesome, and didn’t need captions. Also why I didn’t get the “You Go Girl” shirt. It felt ironically patronizing, despite being the only shirt here with Xena on it. But maybe it’s for little girls, and I’m the weird one for being a grown woman buying silly shirts.

“She is empowered all by herself without the need to caption it.”

Amen.

So, do shirts on Woot ever get a redesign/reissue?

It happens, but very rarely.
I haven’t seen such a case where the caption was removed, so I wouldn’t say to hope for it, but it is possible…

As a guy, I’ll add that I might even consider wearing this shirt without the caption on it. Definitely couldn’t pull it off with the caption on, though.