Borscht over Corn

Still VOP.

Froodyfrog, are you trying to steal TT’s job because that’s a pretty high bar to clear

1 Like

Woot! Woot! Scored another BOC!! :sunglasses:

At least it was just [sold out] instead of throwing me into the VOP… it is better to know you have failed than to sit in the ever refreshing hell bathed in the delusion of possibility.

2 Likes

Nah.

It would involve putting up with me.

There’s not enough money to get me to tolerate myself.

1 Like

Did you see my fuzzy socks?

I need to increase the refresh rate on my Android app or something, 'cause it was 42% gone the moment it popped up.

I did not see your fuzzy socks. Show me?

1 Like

Unfortunately, I’ve given up on trying to get these because it has become too inconsistent. The last 5 or so woot-offs I’ve exclusively used the app to try, and have caught a ton of them the moment they switch and was VoPed every time. It used to be difficult, but I would consistently get one every few woot-offs. I’m convinced now people are using bots to get them.

Woot might want to see what it takes to keep it fun (add more BoC, use bot preventative measures, etc.) because I used to sit here all day refreshing for the BoC and would inevitably buy a thing or two from the wootoff too. Now I just get frustrated on the first one that puts me in the VoP and stop checking. :frowning: Probably says more about me than it does about the site, but there’s one long-time customer’s perspective.

2 Likes

Try on Friday during B0C Day?

got the login prompt - I verified I was logged in b/f the woot-off too - then got the VOP :frowning:

Ugh! Had BOC in basket and went to checkout… I Was Logged Out?!? I just logged in… ugh
Got re-logged in… BOC sold out … gurrrrr

Will i ever have any luck to purchase the glorified crap bag?

I agree. I enjoy trying to snag one for the sport of it, because it’s fun. You’re right that it’s a lot less fun than it used to be. Ah well.

hashtag i miss the old woot :wink:

1 Like

took me a few months to get one

Could not agree more with everything you just said! I think I have bought over 50 boc’s and I can’t even sniff one now. Use to get them when boc’s were hard to get to, back in the day when you couldn’t even get the browser to refresh, and yet that was a lot more fun than this has become.

2 Likes

Or it could be that there’s a few hundred other people also trying for the much less than few hundred BOCs for sale. :w_happy1:

Or the ones that tried vs the ones that were able to purchase.

But that’s logical, and the internet has no room for logic.

1 Like

1 Like

It occurred to me that every Woot Off, there are people who say that B0Cs are a hoax since they never got one, but even when Woot has days solely for B0Cs, they’re not around.