Boston Acoustics CRC 2-Way Center Channel Speaker

Did any wooters win the Mega Millions Jackpot?!?

Froogle Link Minimum Price $99.97

Yahoo! Shopping Link Minimum Price $88.00

Shopzilla Link Minimum Price $99.97

Amazon Customer Review Link Average Review 5/5 Stars (1 Review)

Manufacturer Page

ranked all the comparison sites for this woot… after yesterday’s 2-fer, this woot is like hittin’ the mega millions… sorta… not really… not bad.

This needs an amplifier, right?

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Boston Acoustics CRC 2-Way Center Channel Speaker
$59.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 1 Boston Acoustics CRC 2-Way Center Channel Speaker

baseball? zzzzz… never got past the first paragraph. lol

Awww… I thought it said Bose Acoustics. I was about to buy it. Never heard of Boston Acoustics.

Edit:
Wow, I guess it is hard to show sarcasm on the internet. I should have put /sarcasm at the end of the sentence. I hate Bose. The system I bought from them stopped working, and the audio quality is alright.

Meh that’s one speaker, would’ve rather had the woofer.

If you’ve already bought a decent system, then this is pure, unadulterated kipple.

boston makes good stuff love their car stereo componets. but i already have surround sound

why only a center channel? why not the whole set? is this one speaker man enough to cover all of my audio needs, or is it a common complaint that center channels that come in sets are woefully lacking, hence boston acoustics comes rushing to our rescue with sixty bucks worth of centery goodness?

This is a good woot on Froogle its 99.97 $ so u saving pretty good. :slight_smile:

Might want to do a little research. Especially if you’re that enamored of Bose.

Yeah, tl;dr

Here’s the manufacturer’s page!

I’ll pass for tonight, but not a bad woot at all.

I don’t have a need for this one, but I can tell you… Boston kicks booty. I went a few years ago to a national dealer of high end audio video products with the intent to buy Bose. After hearing Boston, I spent $3000.00 on their speakers. Boston started as a movie theater speaker company and moved into the home market. They make kick butt speakers!!!

one crappy (5 star tho) review on amazon, oh and they are selling it for $99

Rut Roh. Woot podcast link is broken! I need my fix!

Um…Boston Acoustics is one of the bigger names in Hi-Fi components.

Froog’d