Boston Acoustics CRC 2-Way Center Channel Speaker

$100 on froogle…
Froogle

What happened to the other 5 speakers?

center - check
left, right, left rear, right rear, sub - unknown

Where’s the rest of the speakers?

These things usually travel in groups, you know…

You realise you are linking to engine lube? I thought a speaker was for sale.

$60 for a center… not a good woot :frowning:

Um…Boston Acoustics is one of the bigger names in Hi-Fi components.

Boston Acoustics been around for many years, their stuff is as good as other name brand audio equipment.

I’m pretty sure he was using teh sarcasm.

Bwahahahahaha! That was funny! And if you’re serious, then it’s even funnier!!!

the wootcast is an empty link for this one.

Boston Acoustics makes some of the best stuff money can buy. We have a computer 2.1 set from many years ago, and it still sounds better than my 5.1 Logitech system. If you for some reason just need a center, go for it.

Good deal…but don’t you need other speakers to even use this thing?

Wootcast not working today?

Oh great, a big black area surrounded by a bigger blank white area, . . . .
and how much do they want ?

You’ve got that right. In some home-entertainment circles, the saying is: “No treble? No bass? Must be Bose!”

If only I had a surround sound system! This is a sweet woot, but I’ve got no use for it. To bad, ‘cause I’m itchin’ to buy it anyway!

"Hmm…we couldn’t find anything at that address.
The page your browser asked for isn’t on our servers. This is what we geeks call a 404 Error. The link you followed may be old, or you might have mistyped the address.

If you are unable to find what you’re looking for, write us and we’ll try to help.

Click here to return to the home page"

Whassup? Where da podcast at?

Kind of a lame woot. Most audio folks like to at least match some of their HT speakers for tone quality, etc. Having just one is a bandage on a system, but for the price. If you want the whole BA setup, you’ll be spending some dough to complete it…
Oh well, still trying to get a solution from Hannspree on my 32 LCD…

Another top notch review 5 out of 5

I’m quite happy with my Energy center speaker, thank you. No, if you haven’t heard of BA, I don’t expect you to know anything about Energy either.