Boston Acoustics Three-Piece Multimedia Speaker System

12 watt speaker system… they should have advertised it as 200W P.M.P.O.

I gotta say, these look cheap. Kinda like what CompUSA does free with rebates. I’m just sayin…

I’ve had this system for about 4 years now. I have the digital-only version. It really sounds great. Decent price too.

Happy Wooting,

Jason

These are archaic speakers for today’s computers. no thanks. I thought you cleaned out the warehouse of junk over the past two days.

i keep holding out on speakers…im so indecisive!

Anyway, those with experience with these, how are they for music? I’m not much of a gamer any more but I’m in need of some good speakers to rock out on.

Hey don’t knock these, I’ve got a similar 3 piece BA system (I think just older, it came with a Gateway PC) and it has very good sound for it’s size (and especially for this price). If you just need a decent set of speakers for everday use, this would be a good choice.

I have these speaker right now. I am looking at them on this desk. They were given to me by my aunt and ucle who also told me about woot. Conspiracy? I like them, they work fairly good. Decent bass, good volume, decent quality sound. If I didn’t have them now I would buy them. Seems like a good prive for them. Go for it everyone, pretend its still a wootoff and get em gone.

I too got these speakers with my gateway in 1998.

Ebay for $15

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8792743588&category=3702

I’m sorry, but just how many people do we need to post the item and price each time? I want info on the item itself!

No one has a white computer to match those! What a waste! I have the black ones that came with my old computer about 4 years ago.

Just for argument’s sake, a 4.5 inch bass driver is not a subwoofer. Subwoofer drivers start at 8 inches. What’s next? A crappy Bose sound system?

Dont’ write it off…not yet.

I have a pair of these…admitingly they came with a computer from Gateway about 5 years ago now. However, they are very good for the price. Would I trade my logitech surround sound? Hellz no, but if you have a laptop or a poor college kid :), its a definietly worth the cash.

I actually own these speakers. They came with a Gateway PC in around 2001 but they sound pretty good considering they’re, well, a pair of $20 speakers. They hit good highs and the sub gives a nice kick to the bass. Not bad all told.

Not too shabby for a basic speaker system. Do it!

Output power: 6 watts . Great headphones !!!

these speakers are going to replace the exact same set that went dead on my mother-in-law’s gateway PC last summer… she paid something like $100 extra for them.

So while they might not be to everyone’s taste here, I’m going to look like one heck of a son-in-law when I show up with these.

Just realized these aren’t mine. They are exactly like mine but mine say Digital BA735 and these just say BA735. So obviously mine are better. Go ahead and buy these crappy regular BA735’s But I warned you.

I got the 5-piece BA system w/the larger sub on Woot! previously. Sounds pretty good…for $23 I got these too…always nice to have a 2nd set around.

NO dude…that’s 15 + shipping 15 = 30, as against woots 18 + 5 = 23