Botte Picola Balsamic & Olio Nuevo Combo

Well played WD.
Nice combo.

This is GOOD stuff!!! I have purchased the vinegar several times & the oil is really tasty too. You won’t be sorry.

Cavedoni Botte Picola Balsamic & Olivestri Siloro Olio Nuovo Combo Pack
Sold by: Wine Country Connect, LLC
$69.99 $100.00 30% off List Price
(1) - Cavedoni Botte Piccola, 250 ml Bottle
(1) - Olivestri Siloro Olio Nuovo, 750 ml Bottle

I was excited until I saw I could not buy the vinegar alone. I don’t need or want the olive oil.

Huh. What a great combination. Now, why didn’t I think of that?

I’m sure the olive oil is good, but I know the balsamic is outstanding.

I buy several bottles of the vinegar every year (usually goes on sale late November/early December) and keep one while gifting the others. Everyone wants to know where they can get more. I tell them, but retail is prohibitive, so they count on me every Christmas.

Love the vinegar, don’t know about, or need the oil. Please just sell the vinegar again, perhaps this Fall, as usual?

this is kinda expensive. How many gallons are in these bottles?

Ha. I have a couple of the balsamic and wanted just the oil. Debating getting more balsamic. It’s good stuff.

I’m especially curious to know how they crush and THEN pick the olives: “The olives are picked by hand within 24 hours of being crushed”

Something tells me you might see it alone sooner. But that’s just a guess. This is the 3rd time that this vinegar and oil has been sold here since Jan 1. The previous sales were individual offerings, not a set.

My only concern with the olive oil is that it says October pressing that means by time I get it…already near 5 months old. That is at the very end of what I consider Nuevo.

Both of these are amazing. I had almost forgotten how good the olive oil was until I opened a new bottle last week and dunked some pizza crust. Love it! Oustandingly fresh, grassy flavor. Also makes a fantastic Italian dressing, and to finish potatoes or veggies. Glad to see this unique product still popping up on Woot!

It’s a shame those woot monkeys miscounted the amount of oil they have. Only the vinegar is being shipped to me. Oh well. The vinegar is amazing over some strawberries.

I was also looking forward to the oil but I’m sure I’ll love the Balsalmic.