Bottle or Can

Well shoot, I wish I was working today, so I could just watch the woot off. But I’m at home, and I’m not sure if it is worth it while being on my own time.

3 Likes

2 Likes

<---- Baby wooter here. I never have clicked on the BOC in time before now & now in the VOP as you so lovingly call it. Probably a dumb question but how long is it worth it to sit in this room? How long does it give me to make a purchase IF I ever get in? Can someone come take a bag of crap outta my house for $10?

1 Like

The VOP is mysterious machine. Most will say to leave after 5 or so minutes. I usually stick around until it kicks me out. Never hurts to have it open in the background. You never know if wootbot finds another BOC.

If you get lucky and are pushed to the purchase screen I wouldn’t wait. I don’t think there is a timer but having a BOC in your cart does not reserve it.

1 Like

VOP “should” kick you out once the crap is sold out. Sometimes, it gets clingy and won’t let you go.

You’re safe to exit VOP after about 10 minutes.

4 Likes

I’ve sat in the VOP for long time and have gotten a BOC. But mostly no. Mostly going there and staying for more than 5 minutes, you are out.

2 Likes

I didn’t even get VOP, but I did get BOC! Yay!

2 Likes

FAST!

3 Likes

Thank you! I’m a bit bummed but I guess it just wasn’t meant to be. sigh

2 Likes

I got BOC on the app, I honestly didn’t think I would because of the login two times carp, but then then tried for the mouse and it froze. Then missed the next couple of items, that I wanted, but the stupid app still showed the sold out mouse. :confused: But I got CRAP!!! I’m happy… though my husband is gonna be pissed. @ThunderThighs 14 years here deserves a Woot mouse… right?

1 Like

Awwww. Sorry. There were only two left to sell. They went fast. When we have small quantity sales, it takes a bit for things to catch up.

2 Likes

Testing how many people will think a BOC just pooped up

1 Like

I can’t wait for you to get a pallet of iPhone 7 cases.

5 Likes

:innocent:

1 Like

FUCK YOU

Fell for it. :sob:

7 Likes

You tease. I got excited and clicked. I’ve had enough disappointment for 5 minutes!

1 Like

Missed it by saying we should have more BOC today! :grimacing:

:joy: