Bottled Spirits

I love the black and white on grey. But why couldn’t the ghosts be transparent like the bottles?

To heck with the shirt, I want more from the story teller. A book perhaps? Maybe a “short” in Readers Digest.

Having grown up in just such an area, I think it’s a valid explanation :slight_smile:

Now that’s MY kind of spirtuality.

I did not even know there was a difference between whiskey and whisky!

We’re surprisingly educational!

Um…i didn’t specify and was joking around, hence saying “kidding aside.”

The remark was a silly, half asleep attempt to joke about the shenanigans going on.

There’s a difference??

According to freedictionary.com and macmillandictionary.com, ‘whiskey’ is just the American spelling of ‘whisky’, both of which refer to ‘an alcoholic liquor’.

And geographical and cultural stereotypes are somehow less offensive than racial ones?

Hmmm maybe use PeeWee Herman’s likeness instead? LOL!

Tequila Dance (short version)

Tequila Dance (the whole scene leading up to the dance - recommended)

What, no sake ninja?

Hooray! I have internet again, and can check my favorite site once more. Pretty spiffy (and spooky design) might have to get it for this year’s Halloween woot shirt.

Are the Rum Pirate and the Vodka Russian (?) holding hands? I can’t make out what is going on there.

Looks like a toast. Booze brings people together! :slight_smile:

You’re right - Gin and Tequila and are doing the same

This will surely sell a lot of kids sizes

As there is no ninja ghost coming out of a sake bottle, this sucks.

Wow. Someone is trying REALLY HARD to be offended.

It’s true. Sake Samurai, Scotch Scotsman and 4loko Teenager were all killed for the sake of design. Or double killed, i guess, since they’re ghosts.

I am pretty sure it will be okay if the kids shirt sales are down a bit this week… In fact if you want to buy your kid one, feel free ! I would much rather see a kid in a shirt with correct spelling than the ones I see with cat talk that has every word butchered… JMO !