“You Will Receive (6) Boxes of Bounce Fabric Softener Sheets, Outdoor Fresh, 160 Count Each”
Holy sheet! I didn’t see that!
Welp customer support doesn’t ever answer me do u have a number or a non generic email?
Were they at least refurbished properly?
I use https://account.woot.com/support and I pick the order I have issues with.
They always respond and are usually helpful. Check your spam in the email associated with your woot account.
I lost the email address associated with that account and requested they contact me somewhere else and they havent
Obviously you can log into the woot account because you can buy stuff. Can’t you just update your email address under your woot account options?
That’s not necessarily always the case.
I can log into my alt account through Amazon, but I don’t remember the Woot password, so I can’t change the email address.
If you have your password “stored” in Chrome you can retrieve it:
- click the 3 strips icon (the “hamburger” icon) in the upper right of the browser
- select “Settings”
- under Autofill select “Passwords”
- next to the magnifying glass icon type “Woot”
- click on the “eye” icon next to the appropriate user name in the list
- enter your computer system password
- Chrome will show you the stored password.
Could also “edit” page elements to change password format from “password” to “text”.
Regardless, the password is not saved.