Bounty Hunter Snooper II Metal Detector
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard OR $15 Two-Day OR $18 One-Day
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Thursday, Aug 06 to Friday, Aug 07) + transit
Search Google](https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbm=shop&q=Bounty Hunter Snooper II Metal Detector)
I bought this at the first sale. Here’s some quick pointers that I can remember (so don’t quote me on anything).
- This is a great beginner’s metal detector. It’s cheap but works well. It has virtually NO features so if you find you like the hobby, upgrade
- The search coil is waterproof, just keep the control panel area dry.
- It takes a pair of 9-volt batteries. I bought rechargeable ones and they fit and work fine.
- The search coil only works when it’s moving, so you have to constantly sweep the ground. More expensive models don’t have this limitation.
- Know the laws before you search. Many parks don’t let you detect. Fines and confiscation and stuff.
- Don’t be a jerk. If you detect and dig, refill the holes. If you find trash, put it in a bag and throw it away properly.
- Learn the basics and how to use your detector before upgrading to fancier ones.
- Use the headphone jack. You’ll hear the tones better when outside with headphones.
Soo what have you found? Where are you searching?
I just retired. I think I am required to buy one of these and spend my days at the beach.
Since you asked.
Found with a Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Did this get cheaper as the day went on???
Mmmmyes, it sure did.