bounty of county

Yeah that would do it. My bag feels like left over crap now :sob:

I didn’t think trash bags would sell out that fast and my grandma’s dementia recently became severe. She thought her sister was outside, then randomly teleported to the hospital. She dumped the trash can out in a chair to feed her sister. I tried to tell her nothing was wrong and no one was here, but she ignored me and started asking invisible people for help.

I was 2 minutes late.

Got it.! It seemed way to easy today. Didn’t even wait in the VOP for 5 minutes. A new record!

2 Likes

Same. Got it, but even had to log back in. And no VOP!

YAY! THE BOC DIDN’T BREAK THE WOOT-OFF THIS TIME!!

4 Likes

YAY! It didn’t break.

Also YAY I GOT ONE!!!

1 Like

Hey Woot–answer me this-why is it, that I go in ahead of time and log in so I’m not the last to try and get a BOC, do you make me log-in AGAIN—after I’ve been sitting in the Waiting Room for a couple minutes? If you don’t have enough BOC’s for everyone–just stop offering them. Frustrating enough every day of the year…much less Cyber Monday to be fighting a website to buy Christmas gifts for everyone. Humbug!!!

So glad to hear how easy its been for everyone else today. Rest assured, some of us get stuck in limbo in the VOP. :anguished:

Does the item page no longer say who was the first sucker to buy this? Or am I blind?

Now it does. :slightly_smiling_face:

Ah… takes a few minutes to load all the stats

woah. that was out of the blue…
so i get to work, and i open a window for woot, and then for wootstalker… and of course its not my computer… so I need to login - and i can’t remember my passwords. so as I’m trying to remember passwords, I log into my google account to find passwords, find the woot pass - log in, notice the Glad bags is sold out, refresh… and BAM! Its a Bounty of County!!! I got one!
… I guess I can focus on work now…
AHHHHH!!! My parents are soo going to shoot daggers at me for wasting my money!
:grin::hushed::flushed::anguished:

(post paused, as people came into my office)

On the app and/or Amazon Login? Amazon owns that. We’ve done what we can on our end. :\

It takes a bit for that information to update.

I’m not sure what the issue is. To me it seemed pretty easy to get.

Same here. Checked, there it was, clicked, clicked, confirm screen came right up & clicked, saw the processing screen for just long enough to start to think oh man, and it was through and purchased. Surprised me how easy it went through for me.

>'Kat

Come over to the main BOC thread to share your crap!

Click Here or there vv

JoinBOC