Bowflex BodyTower

**Item: **Bowflex BodyTower
Price: $199.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Bowflex BodyTower)

[Search Google](Bowflex - Google Shopping BodyTower)

Great reviews (4.5 out of 5.0)over at amazon

Solid reviews (4.2 out of 5.0) over at walmart.com

Info, videos, and more at the Product Page

Some good reviews at Wayfair and Fitness Equipment Express

Awesome deal!

Short video demo . . .

Bowflex BodyTower

Time: 16-seconds

[youtube=AIK8t03HQ_0][/youtube]

Uploaded on Feb 15, 2012

http://www.BowflexBodyTower.com

Description:

From the experts at in-home strength training, Bowflex brings you this multi-station tower that has unique and easy-to-use horizontal bars letting you increase the variety of your exercises, raise the intensity of your workouts, and improve the results of your fitness program. You can strengthen arms, legs and core muscles with chin-ups, tricep dips, squats, knee raises and more tried-and-true exercises.

At present:

“Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty”

From the Amazon link for what looks to be the same product, the chart indicates:

“Frame: 5 years
Wear parts: 1 year”

Is there a reason the manufacturer’s warranty does not apply to the sport.woot’s offering?

One more video demonstrating a pull up
[youtube=HefeUrSqG9g][/youtube]

By the way, any guesses on when Pufferfishy chimes in on this later today? Just a hunch he’ll chime in if he’s looking in today.

That’s an interesting point/question.
I will ping the buyer and see if I can’t find out any further info.
Thanks for spotting it!

This is great!
Wow, check out the Body Tower! It has a ton of places to hang hangers and pile dirty clothing, and not many places to gather dust at all. I think it will fit sideways into one of my closets. This has to be a huge step up from the Tony Little Gazelle!

I would love for someone to explain to me how you do squats with this machine, unless you are just supposed to pick the whole thing up and squat the machine.

Get a smith machine.

I’ve had one of these for about ten months. It works great! I have used it nearly daily for pull-ups, dips, etc. I haven’t had any issues with it so far.

was wondering this myself

e/ found it - it’s a semi-bodyweight squat

If you’d like to wreck your knees that’d be a good idea. Smith machines are known to be bad on your body. Myth No. 5. There are many more articles out there but you don’t really need to go much further than Charles Poliquin.

Exactly. Get a Squat Rack if you actually want to do squats

This is 254 at amazon and walmart so where and how is this 60% off anything? at best it is 23% off those prices… really woot this is a crap deal and false advertisement.

honestly i was going to buy this and the craftsmen today off yall but now i am getting neither.

this.

Smith machines will wreck your knees on squats, and shoulders on bench press.

being a professional weight lifter for 10 years. I can stand by what he says. I tell everyone that I work out with to avoid the smith machine. Not only do you loose true squatting weight, you also put excessive stress on one part of the knee. A true squat rack allows you to move and adjust your self reducing the chance of damaging the ligaments in the knee.