Boys From Oklahoma Roll Their Joints All Wrong!

It is ironick fihting over slayvery and stuff. Slayves woold’ve been more usefull fer crops hear in teh sowth. The northerners just wanted slayves as bedmaits.

That’s good, because now I’m not shure.

I think i just cut the inside of my mouth with a peace af plastic packinging that I ams chewing on. MMM… tasty blood.

http://img425.imageshack.us/img425/2016/pol01ud4.jpg

Do I want to know what that guy is doing?

I would like to let you know that in know way have i ever mentioned in anyway, anything about slavery or the civil war. Slavery was a very horrible thing and it should not be condoned in anyway in this thread. This thread was started to have some fun with some state competition, and you get to learn some cool stuff in the mean time about other places. Lets keep it light hearted people!

mine was meant (mostly) in jest as well… at least the marxist-sounding part…

I’m just messin’ too (mostly :wink:).

Just making sure we don’t get to negative to quick guys and girls…

Another great thing about Texas:
Only state that came into the U.S. as a country and could leave as a country!

God Bless Texas

Just is getting really, really deep in here. I believe Texas has a lot of that, too.

Did you step in some?

By the way, I am laughing my ass off at this thread.

yeah… that one’s not exactly true either… check the last paragraph on this page

just to be clear, i’m not trying to bash texas, just fact checking…

My only gripe is that I just don’t think Texas is as special as they’d like to make themselves out to be (proven again and again on our Snopes links). Maybe it’s a big joke to them, like fulley presents it, but in the end all it does is piss off a Northerner like myself. If I went around honestly touting how great I thought Connecticut and Massachusetts are, it would just be ridiculous. Grow up! We’re all part of the 50 nifty United States. The only difference to me is that Texas gets more electoral votes which is plain unfortuante.

BTW

I think you’re taking fulley a lot more seriously than he means to be taken.

It’s not fulley… I admitted I thought he was joking. This is a lifetime of agression towards Texas in general that has been unleashed. “Don’t mess with Texas” says it all. F that. Attitude, whatever.

Loser’s usually gripe. Texas Pride is a very passionate thing that Texans share. And I challenge you to talk about how great your state is, whichever one you choose. And while you are trying to scratch your butt thinking of what to say why don’t you climb out of the flower bed and get me a bottle of pop ya pansy.

Woot is from Texas!

I personally think that if any state should secede, it should be California.
They already are pretty dang weird, that’s for sure!
They have: Arnold Shwarzen however you spell it, Barbra Streisand, and everyone in between.
And some weird laws, that’s for sure!!!

tongue planted firmly in cheek, btw

You know you’re from the suburbs when you don’t get half of what that site says about YOUR OWN state.

I grew up in Minnesota, lived there for 20 years. Now I have lived in Texas for over 20 years as well. They both have positives and negatives. My guess is this is meant to be a lighthearted insult festival. The idea is to be outrageous (sp?) and try to top the last guys comment. It’s not mean spirited, and can be quite funny.

Of course, I’m just messin’. : P

California gets more electoral votes. That’s just plain unfortunate.

I hate politics, but I thought I would use your same distorted logic on this.

on a lighter note: there is a Budweiser commercial that they play here in Austin (at least). You know those commercials. We salute you Mr. overzealous something or another.

This one: Mr Way Too Proud of Texas Guy. :happy:

I think its funny. I dunno, maybe I am that guy! :wink: