On The Floor Omg GIF by Jenny Lorenzo

5 Likes

Luv the boc name :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Dang it! Missed it again! Why did I go for a walk?!? :sob:

4 Likes

Untitled

6 Likes

Sure glad I’m in boc jail because this is the second boc I haven’t received a notification for :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Double-check your notification settings. Mine have turned off for no explainable reason a couple times in the past. :man_shrugging:t3:

6 Likes

Actually, upon looking, I did not get 1 for this today either. My settings are all good & I did get today’s Pointless Push, Saturday Shirt, & Daily Deal so I’m not sure if these come out as a push or if it is just check the section all throughout the day until it or whatever the daily addition is hits?

Maybe others can chime in as to if they got the push or not.

6 Likes

This is a new phone, so that was my first thought. All notifications are on, and no permissions have been removed or anything of the sort. I’ve checked for app updates as well. I have received all other notifications (including other pointless pushes) just fine. My partner hasn’t received any recent boc pushes either. It’s very strange. So it’s possible that these were a boc without a push? If that’s even a thing?

5 Likes

Ditto, no notifications for either this one or the one yesterday and all my notifications are set to on.

I will have to settle for a crappy Valentine’s card. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

This is a new sale in an ongoing event. There’ll be no notifications.
:devil:
:gift_heart:

6 Likes

This is great to hear! I was worried my new phone didn’t want me to get any boc pushes :joy:

4 Likes

Inquiring minds would like to know. It was just that pointless! I opted out on those years back as the sender was instructing and explicitly telling me to do some cruel things to others. I don’t need that type of motivation in my already damed life.

4 Likes

I see that the ladies are choosing BOC names. :w_happy2:

4 Likes

Dungeons And Dragons Twitch GIF by Hyper RPG

4 Likes