Bragi The Dash Truly Wireless Smart Earphones

I happen to have bought two offers ago (last non-refurb offer) and, though I haven’t used them much, I have quite liked them both through BT and using the internal storage for music. Though I have not used them outside yet, my son used them while biking and practicing golf and in both instances said that they worked well but for a very few instances where they lost the signal. Given the quick upper body movement during a golf swing, I was surprised that they didn’t go flying out - he said they never moved and he didn’t need to even adjust them.

I was happy at the $139…until I saw this offer… not sure I would have even given them a second thought at $300 but at $100, I’d be all over it (I bought 2 on the prior offer to have a back up while traveling/exercising or for my son to use and am even considering buying another at this price).

Great review - thanks for taking the time to post. Even though I already bought them, I think that your post (and many of the other posts) are terrific for those considering a purchase - well done!!

Ummm, good plug (I guess) for Apple, but will you please show me the thread between this and the Bragi’s? Is your point that you like wireless earbuds? OK, thanks!

All this sounds good. Do these allow you to control the iPhone for calls as well as controlling your music?

I think you might be lost. We’re discussing the Bragi headphones being sold here, not Apple’s latest cult swag. Unless you have a comparison to offer of the two, your post is pretty well useless for those of us seeking information about the Bragi units.

Got these the last time they were up.

They’re comfortable, sound great, and fit well in my ears with no risk of them being dislodged.

But the connectivity SUCKS. I get great signal until I put them in my pocket, then it’s too choppy to be useable.

This makes them pretty much unusable as a headset.

But I do still use the built in mp3 player for running. They’re great for exercise. No phone, no cables, just running with my music.

But yeah, the connectivity sucks, and it sounds like its a straight up bluetooth design issue, so no amount of refurbishing is going to really fix these.

Some people get better results, but they’re very touchy and it really depends on both your environment and your phones bluetooth. -Which isn’t a consideration with any other bluetooth headset I’ve had.

You must’ve never used the Bose QC35’s. I can walk all around and still never lose signal or have degraded quality. I walked to the bathroom on a flight once (after reading it in a review), and my phone was in the pouch in the back of the seat in front of me, and 8 rows away it still worked fine.

Apple AirPods have shit audio quality. So do the packaged headphones that come with iPhones. I’d never recommend them to anyone, unless you’re an Apple fan who has to have everything Apple.

You must have never tried the Airpods then because they have better sound quality than the Earpods. For connectivity and convenience they are the best. Don’t let your hate for Apple blind your logic.

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6]

Bragi The Dash Truly Wireless Smart Earphones
Price: $98.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days. (Monday, Jul 10 to Thursday, Jul 13) + transit
Condition: Factory Reconditioned

[http://www.wootstalker.com/images/buy.png

Buy It](Bragi The Dash Truly Wireless Smart Earphones) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/amazon.png

Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Bragi The Dash Truly Wireless Smart Earphones) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/google.png

Search Google](Bragi - Google Shopping The Dash Truly Wireless Smart Earphones)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
7/5/2017 - $98.99 - Click To See Discussion (28 comments)
6/15/2017 - $98.99 - Click To See Discussion (15 comments)
6/2/2017 - $139.99 - Click To See Discussion (32 comments)

So how is something that comes with a USB cable in the box truly 100% wireless? Yeah, I know that they’re wireless when listening but the specs offer 4 hours of listening with a less than 2 hour recharge. I make that somewhat over 50% truly wireless.

Get real.

It wasn’t meant to be a “plug.” For the minor extra cost I think a solid connection, safe fit, good sound and easy synching makes the Airpods preferable. I thought that might be fairly obvious. Sorry you feel otherwise.

It wasn’t meant to be a “plug.” For the minor extra cost I think a solid connection, safe fit, good sound and easy synching makes the Airpods preferable. I thought that might be fairly obvious. Sorry you feel otherwise.

Thank you. I agree 100%

i bought them for that reason since it takes me 2 hrs to mow my property. i use these and a set of ear muffs and they work great! so yes you can hear the music over the mower,. my engine is right behind my head and i can hear perfectly.

Hi, I have bought The Dash in-ear headphone(Certified Refurbished) from Amazon in July 2017. However it has been found that there is no sound can be heard at the other end of phone in conversations, tho there is minor problem from receiving sound from the other end. I have only used this product less than 2 months and have queried via your web support channel, Yet, I still have no reply from your company. May i ask what is the meaning of refurbished and certified stand for? I am like left alone with a fake-fixed fault product without any support.