Brain Freeze

sweet, i’ll be one of the few rocking this one

i heart woot shirts (and woot service for next-daying me one that got lost in the mail!!)

I believe a brain freeze is really your stomach freezing and you feel it in your head. Similar to when you have a heart attack you feel it in your shoulder and arm.
stev2424

condition: Frigid

That sounds like it would be a selling point LOL

Brain freeze…that is what my brain fells like when I saw this shirt…Painfull
Pass…

don’t feel bad Woot, I did buy three different shirts in the last 10 days

shirt = okay

description = ridiculously hilarious!

I’ve been looking close, but I cannot find any phallic references in this shirt. Nor has anyone griped about 3X’s. Have the tides officially turned?

I like this shirt but i dont like cream so eh no.
But agreed the guys has some sick designs on his shirt.

These colors are not good for redheads.
Pass…great idea however!!!

Cute. I’ll pass on this one, tho. I have bought something like ten w00t shirts, now, and they keep cranking them out. Gotta moderate my w00t spending or its off to the poor house for me.

Shhhhhhhhh

good idea, though the brain does look like a butt

If your butt looks like that, you’re even in worse shape than I am LOL

i agree… brain flavored ice cream is not his best design

Not a bad design… I just don’t want to wear something this slimey.

ps: I like creme colored shirts… dang it.

nah, brain freeze is an caused by the cold temperature of the palate stimulating the maxillary branch of the Trigeminal cranial nerve. Since these nerve fibers also branch through the infraorbital foramen you feel the freeze in the orbit close to the frontal lobe of the brain.

Zoom in on that… what’s going on with the nose? What ever happened to the simple two nostril approach?

In for one. I likey.

I think people may be taking this illustration way too seriously. I like it because it is innocent and I too had a big head when I was a child… besides that, I look fantastic in creme!

Updated Monday 4:00PM with the latest Reckoning results

2nd chance sales begin the day after originally offered, for an extra $5. Available shirts are from current and prior week, plus the 15 highest sellers of the remainders.
Also see Day of Reckoning FAQ, and Wikipedia w00t.shirts (updated on Sept 22)

Current week:
3837 = Brain Freeze
3836 = Stop Digital Piracy (Derby 8 Third Place)
3835 = Bushidō (Derby 8 Runner-up)
Prior week:
3829 = Pirate Penguin (Derby 8 Winner)
3824 = L’Homme à L’Intérieur du Chat
3820 = Deer By Numbers
3816 = Hot Wings
3815 = Bats!
3808 = Decomposition (Derby 7 Third Place)
3807 = Mental Notes (Derby 7 Runner-up)
RSVP – Reckoning Survivors Very Purchaseable
01 Cool Breeze (Derby 7 Winner)
02 Zombie Season (Derby 6 Winner)
03 GI Metro
04 Fire Swallower
05 Nobody’s Perfect
06 BreakfasTopo (Derby 4 Winner)
07 Sore Thumbs
08 The Rustic
09 Chimpanzee Robusto
10 Go Rock Beat Paper*(Derby 6 Third Place)*
11 Sea Chimp
12 Panda Polo (Derby 6 Runner-up)
13 Jellyfishalicious (Derby 5 Winner)
14 Loved By The Sea
15 Sewer Monster

SPECIAL EXEMPTION - available until further notice
shirt.w00t! Launch

RIP – Reckoned Into Perpetuity:
Snake Bouquet – Skatetown – Reality Isn’t For Everyone (Derby 3 Winner) – The Organic Light Beam (Derby 5 Runner-up) – Son of Kabuki – Sunset Tree (Derby 5 Third Place) – Day Off – Ka-Boom – Green Space – Stereo From Above – Unhappy Meeting (Derby 2 Co-winner) – Rat Rod – Duct Tape Man – See-Sawlitude --Threat Level: Doctorow – Snowmen In Heat (Derby 2 Co-winner) – Driving To Work – If You Want To Destroy My Chainmail – Pirate Trip – Hello Squidbucket! – Nerdy Laundry – American Samurai – Cube One (Derby 1 Winner) – Too Hungry – Scales & Bubbles – Sci-Fi Weenie Roast – Robot Service – The Must-See Comedy Shirt of the Summer – Word Problem – This Here’s My Unicorn-Huntin’ Gun