Brandini Artisan Toffee

Brandini Artisan Toffee, 2 lb Bag
$29.99 $49.00 39% off List Price
Brandini Toffee, 2 lb. Bag

Website

Good to be back on Wine.woot! Little correction to the shelf life which states 3 weeks frig or 6 months frozen. Brandini is good both refrigerated or frozen for over 6 months…at least. Gluten Free. Butter, sugar, chocolate and dark roasted almonds. That’s it.

Brandini Toffee;
This is pure crack, legal crack.
Don’t even bother looking at the specs.

Bring this to a WW gathering…
Gone!
Like it never existed…

Right up there with Candy Basket and Cavedoni for those that have been around for some time.

Must be some hoarders in that group. Brandini has been known to be hidden is unusual spots in the house.

you forgot to tell us if it’s milk or DARK

this is VERY important information

Welcome back, it’s been too long!

DARK. Not Kosher. Not a Heath bar.

Too long, but things are a changing around here. Really miss our past WW friends and hoping some can chime in to let the newbie’s know. Brandini started as a side deal in 2008, with over 200 posts during that week…Yep WW deals started as a week long offer.

Last wooter to woot:MarkDaSpark

Good to see you Sparky!

you won’t need to keep it for 6 months. seriously. it will be gone within a couple weeks max. or a few days.

luckily i live nearby, so i can restock whenever i want. ;p

CORRECTION EDIT TO PREVIOUS INCORRECT EDIT: Woot, I would like to say that this upcoming August is our 10th year together. I believe that the 10th Anniversary is the “Toffee Anniversary” and you did miss my Birthday this year…just saying.*
Warning: If you aren’t careful, this 2lb will end up being a single service portion. You will eat one piece, then another, then another, and before you know it, you will realize the box is empty…Yes, I have experienced that before. There’s nothing wrong with that, but wanted to warn you this is called Toffee Crack for a reason.

This stuff is sooo good! Bought it years ago & haven’t seen it on Woot since then! I agree that it won’t last long. It’s that good!

It’s really that simple too! I made some in December and it was absolutely delicious.

I’ve ordered it from WW before and at the the store in Palm desert and can certify that it is delicious. My personal favorite was the toppers on vanilla ice cream.

Not like I could pass this up.

Last Wooter to Woot:coynedj

I don’t know how many times I’ve bought toffee from these good folks, but I don’t regret a single order.

Is there any reason this is making you use the Amazon checkout instead of the normal process? Are they getting ready to switch over?

Just curious,

This stuff is seriously amazing! I don’t normally start salivating when I look at things for sale on woot, but this Toffee, has effectively trained me similar to one of Pavlov’s dogs.

Wine.woot uses Amazon Payments for checkout as the winery/vendor is the seller.

You can read more about it here.

I hope Brandini shows up again but offering variety packs, as they have done in the past. The one pound tins make great gifts, particularly when I don’t necessarily want to give someone 2 pounds. (OK, call me cheap…or greedy).