Brandini Artisan Toffee

This is really good stuff. One of the top products on wine woot.

Sad to inform you, but you’ll have to wait 5 more years for your toffee anniversary. Looks like you’re coming up on 10 years, but Woot might send you some aluminum foil instead…

We hope too. We were too busy in the 4th quarter last year to have it on. We actually are out of the 1 lb boxes or we would have had them.

So great to see some of the old timers back. We thank you for your continued support!!

Here to answer questions all day.

dfstineh- Come to the Palm Springs area and the King will give you the 15th anniversary gift himself. Congrats on this milestone.

For those of you that don’t know, Brandini Toffee was created by two high school sophomores to generate money for a class trip to Italy in 2006. We were hand-stirring 8 lb batches during or first WW deal in 2008.
Today, both kids have graduated from college and we made upwards of 50,000 lbs of toffee products in December…Our first real good piece of business was being on Wine.woot in 2008. Thanks goes out to Wine.george and the whole Wine.woot family.
In September we are moving our new 12k ft. flagship factory in Rancho Mirage, CA. Where you can watch the team handcraft simple ingredients in toffee product that make you say mmmm.

There should be no problem getting kosher certification for this product. I hope you do it soon, so I can send some of this to all my Orthodox friends. You could probably get it certified kosher for Passover too, since no leavening is required. OU is a good place to start.

This stuff is so good, I am considering opening some extra accts (j/k)

I resemble this post

Seriously. 15 - 5 = 10.

Can I facepalm myself? That’s what I get for typing something after I stay up all night finishing up on a work project.

Can I facepalm myself? That’s what I get for typing something after I stay up all night finishing up on a work project.

I can’t believe this hasn’t sold out! This is the best toffee I have ever tasted, and this happens to be my favorite format, with the popcorn coming in second, and the toppers third. Notice I didn’t say “last.” There’s no such thing as last place with Brandini Toffee. :tongue:

I love this story! I’ve got a sophomore in high school, and he’s hoping to take a school trip to Europe next year. I’m going to tell him that he needs to get his butt into gear!

I sure would like to buy some but you are making it too difficult. Why do I need to sign in with my Amazon account number also, and then dig around my browser to turn on third party cookies?
Sorry, not worth it.

just to add my voice to the throng, you definitely will not be sorry if you buy brandini toffee…aside from the fact that you’ll have to start budgeting for regular purchases, that is. <;)

seriously, this stuff is absolutely delicious and addictive. the last time i had a tin of the bites, they lasted approximately two hours. oops.

Four pounds headed to my house. If some people are lucky, some of that might get passed along as gifts!
Cheers!

Last wooter to woot:cynthylee
Last purchase:a few seconds ago

Ok, thanks…

IT has been a while for me on wine woot, been waiting on this stuff right here lol.

For those of you traveling to the Palm Springs area, we now have a retail store located on Palm Canyon right in front of the Plaza Theatre. We are crafting toffee shakes (chocolate & vanilla) and hand-dipped vanilla ice cream bars, triple dipped in chocolate and then rolled in Brandini crumbles…REALLY yummy. Wooter’s get a 15% discount.

I claim all praise/blame for the return of Brandini to w.w.

fgarriel- Saw your posts and the pic with Brandini! We really appreciate you coming by the PS store and all the social media posts!! Free ice cream bar or shake on your next visit to the desert.

I thought wooter’s used to get free shake…times are changing.

I’m still holding out for the 5 gallon bucket size of this stuff, but I may have to make some on Saturday to take to a SB party on Sunday to hold me over in the meantime.