Brandini Artisan Toffee

Yes, both have graduated and Brandon is now the Toffee King. If you haven’t tried the swirl shake…try it next visit. We have a new store coming soon at Cabazon Oulets.

Glad to see you are still around bhodilee! Are there many of you still around from the good old days?

for all my dear friends…
you can make a little ove 4 pounds for the same price ! :slight_smile:
have faith in yourself…
you can do this…
copy and paste.

We have truly moved up in the toffee making business. Our factory looks like a factory and not a old Coco’s! Make that trip down from BH.

My first order of Brandini toffee was October 2, 2008.

I do remember. This stuff is so good. Had our old dog smacking his lips.

I killed them all, nobody shared their toffee.

Same here. Ordered one for me, one for my daughter and one for my MIL. We were all hooked.

Sorry to hear your old dog…must have past. I think it was old in 2008, but loved the toffee!

Is that a quality post? You can start your own toffee company with that recipe too…lol

It’s just so damn good!!!

My first dive into the wonderfully addictive flavor of Brandini Toffee was October 2008. It is a habit I don’t plan on kicking.

Oh, and by the way - my most recent order was:

Last Wooter to Woot: coynedj

Last Purchase: a few seconds ago

(It all started here for Brandini on a Wine.woot side deal…does anybody remember that? 8 years ago.)

I was there. It was a week long side deal. I ordered one box of toffee in a late night impulse buy. The box arrived quickly, as I live in No. California, took one bite went to the computer and ordered two more.

We ate the first batch quickly because we knew more was coming. I watched the tracking on the next box like a hawk. The day it arrived the postman rang the doorbell and I ran toward the door knocking over my toddler. I had that box opened and had him eating toffee before he could start crying!

He is now 12 yrs old 5"7, he’ll knock me down when the box arrives this time.

1 Like

Time goes by too quickly SunflowerPrincess! We remember you from that first week. Thanks for checking-in and remaining a fan. We have a few stores that carry Brandini in the SFO area or you can order at Nordstrom.com with free shipping all year.

Still and fan and converting my kids, have two boys now.

My husband and I grew up in Hemet, so next time we visit family we will have to come by have a shake and stock up!

1 Like