Brandini Artisan Toffee

I just bought two, one for my parents and one for us. It’s so good! We buy it everytime. :smiley:

TOFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Your toffee is so amazing. I’m eating it right now for breakfast.

If so, I’m sure not getting any. :frowning: I’ve got a request in to clarify this for everyone and hope to hear back soon!

Uh oh, the main page says just that which is why I ordered. This is not a deal if 1 of each.

Can woot staff clarify?

Edit: Nevermind, the Toffee King has clarified.

This candy is WONDERFUL! Ordered two - one for my family, one to use as gifts. Although the gifts might not make it out of the house - they are the crack of candy! NOM NOM!!

Ok, you all talked me into it. Toffee is my fave candy and about the only way I get it is in a Heath bar. (I’m assuming this is better than a Heath bar!) I needed to find something for my kids to get me for Christmas anyway, so this will work.

The Brandini Crew has been double shifts in our shop in Rancho Mirage this week to keeping the toffee flow going.

If you are in the desert come by and get the Woot VIP treatment… Just mention you are with wine.woot and you will get a free gift, tour and discount for all purchases.

In for 1 and now thinking I should have bought more! Missed it at the Costo. This is a great deal and probably the best toffee I’ve ever had!

Alright everyone, enough already. You talked me into 3. If I could forget the ccv code from my credit card I’d hide to keep from spending any more money!

Bought these in a previous Woot off. Incredibly good toffee.

Did you know that a 1 lb box of Bites sells for over $27 in the shop? This deal is a no-brainer.

You have better self control than I to let us know…cause if I bought this, it’d be gone in a day. I have no self control at all.

I plan on raiding the shipping facility and eating everyone’s toffee in one giant gluttonous bite!

WARNING: This toffee is so addictive, you’ll be using Heath bars for doorstops! :slight_smile:

Yep. My sister likened me to a crack dealer after I shared mine with her.

Tell the Brandini crew that they have a truly appreciative audience! As a matter of fact, they may be saving lives because after giving out your toffee last year, I’m pretty sure someone would be signing my death warrant if I didn’t have some on hand this year :wink:

Mmmm. butter, sugar, and almonds - I’m in!

I wish I could tell myself that I can justify asking woot to change my order from 1 to 2 to have an extra for a gift, but I’m pretty sure ordering another would be selfishness at its finest. I would sit there and justify why I deserve it more than anyone else! I’m a very athletic guy, but my heart and stomach are both total fat a$$es

What the heck? I just tried to order two more (only ordered one the first time) and it won’t let me. That’s a bummer! I can already tell I’m going to eat these myself and will need more for gifts!