Products:
2 13oz bags of Brandini Poppers Toffee Covered Popcorn
1 16oz Box of Brandini Toffee

Brandini Website

Brandini on Twitter
Brandini on Facebook

Previous offer forum (2/26/10)

WD: selling crack cocaine is illegal.

Picked these up the last time, during the launch. They were delicious and only lasted about a week between my fiance and I.

I’m holding out for the bites. Those are by far my favorites. Also, my waist isn’t very happy after I finished off my offer from the winter.

This stuff is rediculous good. But I’m stuck on order update…

Probably everyone who got it last time is rushing to get more!

In for 2 without half a second thought. Was going to order 2 sets when it was up on regular offer a couple weeks ago, but that weekend got crazy for me and I forgot to actually place the order. Should have known I’d get a second chance. :slight_smile:

This is fantastic toffee!! I’m not a fan of toffee, but I’d eat a pound of this stuff.

Whaaat? We’re on again? So Soon? I’m sure you all still have lots still left over from last month.

Compared to the Brandini site this is like getting 2 packs of popcorn for $5.

(29.99 for just the toffee including shipping)

Anyone get a confirmation? It’s showing zero sales – something has to be wrong.

This is not refurbished from the last woot.

I absolutely love the Brandini Toffee and order it straight from the company or off Woot when they have it, but I have to be honest and say that the Poppers weren’t all that great to me. It’s OK, but not really anything special. If this was just for straight toffee, than I definitely would order it (or actually 3 of them), but not with 2 bags of the Poppers and only 1 box of toffee.

My woot is broken…

And someone gave ToffeeKing the microphone. :wink:

We bought the popcorn and toffee at launch. Pop corn was superb and the toffee is excellent. We are not sweet freaks, but this was fantastic. Went through both bags of pop corn in a week and our working our way through the toffee. Excellent stuff!

Not me, cuz I forgot to place the order that weekend. So I’m happy (though my bank account isn’t) to see you back! :happy:

Though I still got a lot of the regular toffee stuff from the time you were here before then. It’s just the poppers I don’t have any of. So I guess I better start eating it faster now that I’m going to have another box on the way. :slight_smile:

I just got my confirmation, even though the page still says my order is processing. But then I clicked the link to “manually refresh” and it completed the page to show me my receipt.

WHEEEE!!! And I got first sucker as I expected. :slight_smile:

Ordering is broken for me too. I can’t resist the toffee! I wish it was more straight up toffee and less popcorn though.

I can’t get this…I must save myself for the wine to come.

How soon will this ship out & will it arrive by next Friday?