Brandini Poppers and Toffee

What the h*** is going on over at woot? This is another case (3rd I’ve seen today) that the reply is posted higher up in the list of messages than the original post.

Heh, the checkout still says only one bag…

“1 13OZ BAGS OF BRANDINI POPPERS TOFFEE COVERED POPCORN:”

A million gajillion Weight Watchers points! :wink:

This stuff is unbelievable. You have my personal guarantee that you’ll enjoy whatever you buy. My only caution is make sure you set aside any you want to gift. I ate all of my gift order last time

The all-toffee packages may be good, but if you’re even slightly a caramel corn fan, you owe it to yourself to try the poppers. I hesitate even to compare it to caramel corn because it’s in a whole 'nother universe, sooooo goooood.

Depends on how many pieces of popcorn you eat. :slight_smile:

Well, if no one else will:

Previous Woot

The popcorn is absolutely to die for. It goes for $12 each on the site, so this whole package would cost you over $40 if you bought it direct from them.

Now to try to resist buying them…

EDIT: I fail :frowning:

This stuff is worse than crack.

This is not toffee. This is crack.

Corrado the Great speaks! Always glad to see you chime in.

I know the dog has been wating all summer for you to say “Brandini”, he’ll be drooling until it’s delivered.

Made with Gold Medal Magic Mushroom Popcorn?

Magic Mushroom Popcorn???

We are adding a 1 lb topper sealable bag starting in November instead of the 1/2 lb tin. We also have a 14 oz Popper sealable bag coming out as well. As far as the bites…We will look at offering this as an option closer to the holidays…If we get back by then…WD?

What type of toffee offers/assortments are you all interested in?

I have not seen your name come up in a while, so glad to see you are still around wine.woot

I was reading the comments from the last time and am still not clear as to whether all of this (the popcorn and the toffee) should (or can) go in the refrigerator and/or the freezer? Obviously, the toffee can go in the refrigerator (and it looks like Toffee King said that is better to avoid it becoming tacky over time), but did I read correctly that the popcorn/poppers can/should go in the freezer? (Oh…and I’m already in for one since you all have gone on and on about this…despite my futile attempt to re-start eating healthy).

Alright. I’m going to be the voice of dissent here. I love the Toffee and yes, it is called Toffee crack for a reason. As for the popcorn, I was not impressed. It tasted slightly old to me and the toffee flavor just didn’t make it’s presence known, so the flavor and texture just wasn’t great. Especially for $12 a bag on the site and getting two bags here, I would just as soon have the Brandini Toffee ensemble that they originally had on Woot (Toffee, Toffee Bites and the Toppers).

Better hurry and order before TyTiger gets impatient!

maybe more than that

As long as there are poppers I’ll be happy. It’s so hard to stop eating it and save some for later.

Have you tried making toffee coated nuts?

Definitely prefer the Bites… that’s probably my favorite of the bunch. Poppers are good, but I’m not thrilled about getting two bags of it at a time, since I’m not that big of a snacker and don’t go through it fast enough. The original grouping was pretty good - the bites, the toffee, and the toppers - especially if you can replace the toppers with the resealable bag.