Brandini Poppers and Toffee

How does this compare to See’s toffee? Anyone had both to compare? I always get See’s for the family every year, but if this is better, I’ll try it.

In for 2. Hopefully I won’t cave and eat it before I give some very lucky friends a tasty treat!

So, it looks like my first Wine Woot purchase will be on toffee!!!

Am SSooooooo disappointed! :frowning:

Would really love to get this…but like half the people in this country, I have nut allergies.

Why don’t people who make stuff like this, think about that? (Betcha’ if they ate something that made them throw-up through their nose, they wouldn’t forget it…)

Brandini’s toffee is delicious. <3 We’ve ordered it each time it’s been up so far! This order is for Christmas gifts for my family. We’re speading the love! :slight_smile: (Hopefully we can get them to open their toffee while we’re visiting, so we can have a bite. :wink: )

Welcome to Wine Woot…careful with that big yellow button!

This is FAR superior to See’s Toffee. See’s is perfectly adequate, but this stuff truly is “gourmet.” Buttery and lovely. Texture is just right. I scoffed when the boyfriend got this from Woot a few months ago. Why pay so much for toffee, which is pretty easy to find at other places? But after just one bite (and probably a tiny little pleasure-groan) I was upset that he’d only purchased 1. laughs

Based on all these comments I had to get some to try. It also comes nicely packaged in three seperate containers, so I will have to give one away as a gift.

There isn’t a comparison. I like See’s toffee. It’s not something I would give as a gift or salivate over. Brandini Toffee however . . . This is the third time I’ve ordered. For myself and as gifts. Can’t hardly wait. So glad I checked here before heading off to a meeting

well, you convinced me

That would be a 1st for Brandini. Never have we been able to make someone change color…shapes yes.

The Brandini Toppers are available in a 1 lb resealable bag starting on Friday.

TMI!

For sixty bucks, it had better be good!

Thanks! That’s all I needed was that little push. I was hoping it was going to be better. In for 3!!

13% bought 3?
this is really really really really really testing my siwbm… well… sitbm…

The SO loves toffee. So now I’m in for Ty’s, Corison, and Brandini. Brutal…

The Poppers are in new packaging this time, a resealable bag like our Toppers. If you get this item, please look at the UPC label on the back of the pouch, both kids are really into alternative energy and we have created a webpage of some of the green things going on in the Palm Springs area…If anyone has any input on addtional resources let us know. sales@brandinitoffee.com

I actually thought these were POPPLERS for a moment.

…and I’m the ONLY one who got that? WOW…no wonder I don’t spend much time here…