$29.99 + $5 shipping
CONDITION: Artisan
PRODUCTS:
1 1lb Box Toffee
1 14oz Toffee Poppers
1 1/2lb Tin Toffee Bites

Product website

Just caught the next item! I’m out…

As much as I love this stuff, I think I’m gonna pass this time around. If it were just the pieces and bites, I’d be in though. The poppers just don’t really do it for me as much. I finally just finished my last bag of them last night after it had been sitting open at home for a couple months.

dude cesare you said you were stepping out! sheesh.

In for 3!!!

My dad would never forgive me if I didn’t give him the poppers.

In for two. :slight_smile: Nomnomnomnomnom!

In for 1! This is my third round of toffee bliss. This stuff is incredible. The toffee is superb as are the toffee bites and the packaging is great for gifting, if you are foolish enough to do so! If you do, save the popcorn for yourself, not your regular kettle corn!

Got these back in '08 during their original offering. I haven’t had the chance to get in on the Poppers until now… too tough to pass up. This stuff is awesome!

All the good comments make me really want to be in for one, but the last thing I need is sweets sitting around my house.

sorry for the dumb question but which way does the bar move as it gets closer to selling out? :expressionless:

Fudge arriving today and toffee in a week or two…LIFE IS GOOD!

Thanks Brandini and Candy Basket!

Are these WD’s kids? :wink:

It moves to the left. Less yellow means closer to sellout.

I bought these back in 08 as well and look forward to trying the poppers.

You don’t have to eat them in a week. I stick mine in the freezer (out of sight out of mind) to make them last longer.

Still have some from the last time I bought them, which My Account tells me was December '09. OK, but obviously nothing I’ll restock.

ok, thanks! that explains why i missed out on the RB PN :frowning: sucks when you have to try and fit work in around woot.

In for 1. I don’t even like popcorn, but these poppers are amazing.

LOVE it all. I’ll portion out the poppers a little bit every day, and stick the toffee in the freezer. Thanks to Brandini for providing nutritional info so I can indulge responsibly!

If you get them, they won’t be around the house long. :wink:

Arg. Tried my hardest to resist but I’m weak. In for one. Damnit woot! Be less tempting!